Burberry Brit

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Burberry Brit

on 12/14/2016 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Drydown is wonderful – I tested this before I bought the EDP and when you first spray it smells like a man’s cologne. Initially you get a unisex blast of citrus and alcohol but after it settles this is amazing! Brit is one of those scents that completely changes from start to finish. I can’t stand the initial smell but within 30 minutes this becomes a powdery, soft, almond vanilla. It’s perfect for daytime and it lasts all day on me. I also have the knockoff version by InStyle Perfume and it smells just as good as the Burberry version.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I honestly don't know what to think of this fragrance. On me, you can definitely pick out the vanilla and maybe tonka bean. The reason for this indifference is because of the vanilla note. I am beginning to suspect that vanilla fragrances do not work for my body odor. It smells primal or to be honest, it smells like post coitus on me. Maybe it is because vanilla does not do well on me when it is warm outside. I might try this fragrance again when the weather is cooler.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Nice quality florals, but on my skin it turns into mens aftershave and is quite overpowering with musky amber. Touch was like that for me also. There is something in it that amplifies on my skin that obviously doesn't happen to other people. I prefer lighter florals of The Beat, which is discontinued but still selling online, I just picked up travel bottle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would honestly be lost without Brit. My boyfriend bought me a small bottle of the EDT for my birthday two years ago and I've worn it ever since! I switch between the EDT and EDP and I absolutely adore both of them. It's the perfect scent for any occasion, dates, parties, work, school, anywhere really. It's fun and playful, yet sensual and sexy at the same time without trying to be. It's very unique, and I receive complements all the time.
The EDT is lighter than the EDP, so I use it in the spring and the summer. You'll smell the lime and pear notes first and then gradually the vanilla and amber. It's VERY zesty in the beginning, but not headache inducing. After an hour or so it becomes much more light and pleasing. I've found the EDP to be much warmer, the lime notes are less prominent but still there, making it somewhat spicy and perfect for the fall and winter. The vanilla and Amber blend so perfectly together, and there's underlying notes that remind me of almond or fig. It's a bit stronger than the EDT and lasts a little while longer. I would HIGHLY RECOMMENDED testing it on your own skin first though, my best friend hated it on her. The only real complaint I have is I desperately wish it would last longer. When I first started wearing the perfume it seemed to last all day but now after 5 or 6 hours I can't smell it at all. I don't mind spraying it more than once but it is a bit pricey for even a small bottle.
Brit is simply perfect, best suited for a younger person maybe 16-30s. It makes you feel beautiful, and really gives you a confidence boost. It's a very sweet scent not overpowering at all, like a soft breeze. It's noticeable if you're sitting next to someone or close to them. It's relaxing, perfect for snuggling up with someone. Brit has become my signature, and it probably will be for many years.

on 11/1/2012 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I agree with everyone who says the EDT and EDP are practically different perfumes. The EDP gives me a headache, although I do still like the scent. I own the EDT. I really loved this scent at first, and I do think it's still a perfect winter scent. But I'm no longer crazy about it because to me it's become a very masculine smell. I have never really understood when others say this smells feminine. I detect no flower notes, and I don't even really detect the vanilla. What I get is a unique blend of orientals. The scent is all winter. If I had to describe it one way I would say it smells COLD, and very spicy. Out of all the 20-some perfumes I own, this and CK In2U Her are the most masculine-smelling. I am not meaning to put down the perfume since it is a great, unique scent that is actually nice and fresh for winter. I just wish it was "warmed up" a little!!

Eyes: Violet

migraine induced. Reminds me of some chemical from cadaver lab during dissection. Too much alcohol. Migraine and nausea from the first squirt to half an hour into it. I just can't breathe . wash it off and symptoms subsided

on 1/24/2012 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Burberry Brit is what I've been looking for in a fragrance. I find it to have just the right amount of fresh, clean, citrus, sweet, powder, vanilla and amber. It lasts and lasts and I love the smell of it from the lime at the start to the vanilla/amber at the finish. It is the first time in many years that I have bought a second bottle of a perfume. I usually get bored very easily, but not with Brit. It's not overly girly or floral, nor is a scent that stands out in a crowd, but more like a sophisticated clean classy scent that I feel comfortable in on any occasion from being dressed up on a night out, a day at the office, being at home relaxing, to running errands around town. I love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

My cousin gave me a sample sized bottle of this perfume promising me i would like it. I put it on and i wasn't too fond of the scent at first but after about an hour or so, it smelled lovely. A very warm, soft vanilla scent that i actually really enjoyed. The only bad thing about this perfume is that it doesn't last on me. It's a little too light and it becomes really hard to detect. Such a shame, i actually was pretty okay with this perfume.

on 5/11/2011 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this fragrance. I love basically any vanilla or musk scents I tend to stay away from Floral fragrances. This is Perfect!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Lovely scent and really cute packaging. It's one of my favourite perfumes!

Popular Fragrances