Burberry Brit

Burberry Brit

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This smells soooooo good! It has a musky/sweet scent to it. The only problem I do have with this perfume, is the staying power. This doesn't last at all, maybe 2-3 hours if that. Oddly enough, when I normally spray my clothes with any fragrance, it will stay pretty much all day. Unfortunately, this perfume doesn't even stay in my clothes. It is quite overpowering musk when you first spray, but by a few minutes it settles into this sweet smell, almost like amber. This is a great perfume if you are just going on a date, or to dinner with your s/o, but after that it wears off so quickly. My husband absolutely loves this on me! Would I repurchase? Probably, because I haven't found another fragrance like this one! It truly is unique.

on 11/26/2014 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

A classy scent. Some may find it too mature, but I like to think of Brit for the confident, irrespective of age. It's woodsy with a hint of sweetness in the almond/vanilla.

on 10/9/2014 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I tried it in the store. I'm not sure if it's long lasting or not, but I do know that the description is so far off from what it really smells like. It's described as fresh and floral, which is the type of scent I never go for. But the description also said, it smelled of pears and almonds which I love, but It doesn't smell like that at all and that's why I didn't like it. It's just an ordinary flowery smell. Boring.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this fragrance when I was in Hong Kong. I had debated getting the EDP or EDT. Normally this wouldn't really be a problem when buying perfume. However, with Burberry Brit, the EDP and EDT are actually quite different. The EDT starts off light zesty and citrusy. It's not a bad scent at all. The vanilla and almonds come much later adding warmth and complexity to the fragrance. This makes the EDT much more suitable for warmer weather.
I prefer the EDP because of the richness. When sprayed it is the opposite of the EDT, with the lime lasting a total of 10 seconds on my skin, I kid you not.(Really!Only 10 seconds). Therefore I chose the EDP because of my preference for warmer scents. Both are lovely scents, and I recommend you giving them a sniff to find the one you like.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's been a love/hate relationship with Brit. I bought a 1oz at Shoppers for $20 ($20 on seletcted fragrances day) for a friend actually.. but I was really curious so I opened it and sprayed it on myself.

Yep! I kept it!

It's a very STRONG scent initially, which is off-putting for me. The scent quickly lightens up (10 minutes), but throughout the day I find that it doesn't change. It lasts one full day for me.. I don't share the same experience as others having it quickly disappear!

To me (here's the hate part) it's a bit overwhelming. But when I start getting used to it, it's seductive, young, and pretty. I don't wear it very often but I pair this scent usually with dark skinny jeans and a pretty blouse. The scent will "up" this outfit, if that makes sense.

on 1/20/2013 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Years ago I tried Brit and was put off so badly I never tired any other Burberry fragrance for years. It smelled just like Barbarsol Lime Shaving Cream. Ack! So after reading reviews here I thought I'd give it another try. To my surprise everything has changed. Maybe its my hormones. Who knows but I found the Burberry's very welcoming. I've decided hands down Burberry Sheer will be this years Spring/Summer fragrance. It reminds me of YSL Babydoll only minus one note that doesn't sit with me in the Babydoll fragrance. A lot of people have commented that Brit EDP and EDT smell so different. Not so much on me. The EDT smells just like the EDP only lighter and a little more transparent. I found I loved them both equally. So much so that I couldn't make up my mind which one to purchase. I left the store empty handed. Will have to marinade on this. Lol! So happy these fragrances now work with me! :) Warm, welcoming fragrance, staying power is there through the dry down. Very much like. Will purchase as soon as I make up my mind.

on 8/18/2012 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first read the fragrance notes in this perfume I knew I would love it, and I did! It has a warm, almond flavor with a fresh citrus scent when you first apply it. I find myself smiling whenever I get a whiff of it and constantly open the bottle to take in a deep sniff. I purchased the eau de toilette version because I did not want it to be to overbearing, but I find myself having to reapply every few hours to keep the scent strong. I am in high school and I thought it would be a good change from the super girly girl, super sweet cheap perfume all the other girls wear, and I'm hoping the guys will take notice :) I definitely recommend this product to any young lady that wants to have a mature, but inviting and classy signature scent.

on 8/17/2012 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I didn't love this the first time I smelled it, but now I love it!

Burberry Brit is a gentle scent. It's not a pow, in your face scent and it hugs gently to your skin and doesn't fill the whole room, so it's perfect for wearing during the day or in the office. It's also not an offending scent by any means so I find it to be the perfect scent to wear to work if you're in an office setting and don't want to offend anyone.

As for fragrance, to me it smells mostly like clean soap, almonds, lime, and maybe a little bit of vanilla. It's a warm smell, but not overly sweet. It also doesn't smell strongly of alcohol, which some perfumes do. I'm in my mid twenties and I don't find this too mature a scent or too young of a scent. I imagine a classy lady in her twenties/thirties wearing this.

Give it a try. It's really a pleasing fragrance and you can't really go wrong with it!

on 8/15/2012 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is the perfume that im just wanted all my life and i love the scent it smell amazing

on 6/14/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The bottle is lovely and so is the scent after it settles on your skin. For me, the scent is too strong and cloying at first but the dry down is nice and soft. Would buy again.

Popular Fragrances