Burberry Brit

Burberry Brit

3.8

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is one of those fragrances that had ages ago and then swapped away after I grew tired of it because it was so ubiquitous.

Last Autumn, I was looking for a warm, rounded, vaguely gourmand fragrance that I could wear to the office and on weekend casually. I came back to Brit because it fit the bill perfectly and it was then old enough that not everyone would be walking by me in a cloud of it.

Brit isn't exactly super-original, and it has low-medium sillage, but it's a comfy fragrance that's a "no brainer.'

on 1/23/2009 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

My favourite winter perfume to this day. It leaves all my clothes smelling like vanilla.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Typical burberry print simple square bottle.
It is a typical burberry smell. For some reasons Burberry scents always have some staple characteristics. They do smell classy but in an old fashioned leathery way.
This is no exception. Burberry scent sdo need some punch but they smell strange and stiff. I am not even sure what notes are in here but it is not fesh or florally. I cannot tell you what but I just dont think this one smells nice or attractive in the least bit. I bought it beacuase I was literally pressured in Selfridges in the UK at the doorway whilst I was purchasing something else. As I had some cash I though why not get this it smelt nice at the time but thinking about it I am in the perfume hall and there are other scnets wafting around and it probably mixed with those. Just what was I thinking. Its like old leather cab seats and stale cigerettes. Perhaps worn by someone who loves fur. I think this smll wanted to be Chanel but it just was not happening.

I am a fan of the tendre touch only in Burberry scents but even this is a tad yucky.

Nice lean neat bottle but I guess this print is so immitated you may want to hide the bottle these days. Disapointing that this is just not great. I cant erase the dreadful scent from my nostrils even though I havent smelt it in about 10 months. I cant erase it and get a headache thinking about it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have been using this as my regular scent for probably over 3 years now. Love it, have never smelled anything like it when I got it. It isn't obnoxious and I always go back to it. Smells fantastic.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

My mom's new favorite fragrance. The notes in this are amber, sandalwood, vanilla, musk, patchouli, and roses. I would describe this as a rounder, warmer version of Victoria's Secret's Amber Romance (which we also love). Very spicy and autumnal.

on 11/13/2007 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Lovely scent! Notes: Green citron, pear, almond, wood dacajou, Amber, Vanille, Fve Tonka. I wished I could keep it... but sadly, it doesn't smell so good on my skin as it does in the bottle. well, weird chemistry is to be blame!

on 11/2/2007 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Burberry Brit is one of the best perfumes. Its smells so sophisticated and its not that strong, and you only need one spray. I love this stuff!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am not gonna describe it because there are a ton of reviews that describe it, I just wanna throw my two cents in and let everyone know this is my HG scent, I wear it daily, love it, get compliments on it. And I will definitley repurchase everytime i run out!

on 10/3/2005 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have the edp and I pile it on but it doesn't last more than 20 minutes on me. It's really spicy and overwhelming at first but quickly dries down to a nice sugary vanilla before it disappears completely. It's not a fragrance to write home about.

on 7/15/2005 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This perfume is too heavy for me. I can't really put my finger on the note of this scent that I don't like, but on paper it sounds nice, lime, ice pear, green almonds. If you are going to use this, use just a little, or spray it and then walk into it. Sometimes I like this scent and sometimes I don't. I wouldn't wear it, but I think some people could pull it off gracefully.

Popular Fragrances