Burberry Brit

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Burberry Brit

3.8

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Oh, how I regret buying this perfume. It's not a bad fragrance. It's probably a good fragrance. At least I must have thought so when I bought it in August. I thought it would be great for cooler weather. Well, I wore Brit one day last week when it was rather cool outside. It was so darn sweet on me, it was actually sickening. I tried to like it but couldn't stand it. I will give it maybe one more try. If I still can't tolerate the sweetness, I'm sure I can find some deserving person who would probably love it.

on 8/8/2011 10:28:00 AM

This is my HG perfume. Smells like lime at first, then proceeds to a spicy clove smell, then vanilla. I love the progression of the scent. I have always received compliments with this perfume, but I think it may be because its not too strong after a few minutes and it blends well with my natural oils.

Love this. Very warm yet fresh. The bottle is cute, and the edges of the lid are really sharp, so it can double as a weapon - bonus! (I kid, I kid)

I get compliments whenever I wear this. Could be an all-season fragrance.

on 4/12/2010 3:38:00 AM

This is competent, strong, and seems to melt into the background nicely. I love the drydown of sweet almonds and fruit.

on 3/17/2010 3:28:00 PM

Too sweet (in a food-like sweet way) for me. I don't mind sweet perfumes, if they aren't 'foody' sweet. This one makes me a little nauseaus.

on 10/26/2008 11:04:00 PM

I like Brit except for a note that offsets my nose, and this is why I won't purchase it. This review is for the EDP. I sampled this fragrance more than once because I found it warm and sensual. I am no expert in notes, but on me it opens up with a hint of citrus, which is quite pleasant. This is leads up to what I can only describe as smelling a little like Gucci Rush, which I like (though it doesn't suit me). The scent mellows to a creamy base, and this is when I get subtle whiffs of a slightly acrid sour citrus-metallic note that I can't quite place. The drydown is vanillic and quite pleasant and comforting. Overall, I give it four lippies, I recommend it to sample, but I won't purchase.

I hated this at first- my mom gave it to me for Christmas and I kept it in the box. Then the following year my fiance gave it to me because he really liked the way it smelled... I had to give it another go and I noticed the vanilla in it, its actually not obnoxious at all. Very subtle vanilla and something like lime, I like it a lot! Its one of my every day scents now, and I always get compliments on it!

on 5/14/2008 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My husband bought me this for Mother's Day per my request. I thought the scent on the strip in the store was really nice. Now that I have tried it for about two days to me it smells exactly like Christian Dior's "Dune". I used to wear "Dune" years ago and I did like it a lot then but grew tired of it. Sorry to say this perfume was a waste of money. The scent just doesn't doe it for me. It is like too many others and nothing unique.

on 3/12/2008 9:49:00 PM

this is one of my favorite perfumes! let me start out my saying i have a super sensitive nose, so i love scents when i smell them on the tester or magazines, but they bother me a lot when i'm wearing them (even if i do only one spray) and they bother my nose and give me headaches.. the thing i love about this perfume is that is smells SO good and the scent is noticable yet it doesn't give me a headache! at first it's sort of a citrus scent, it's mostly lime with pear and it dries down to a very pleasant vanilla scent. i love it! it's not too plain but not overdone!

on 1/21/2008 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used to really like this perfume, I wore it a lot when I was 17 but now it literally makes me GAG. I can't stomach the smell anymore it makes me friggin nauseas as hell !! It's way too sweet in such an unpleasant way for me. If you like sweet smells you MIGHT like this one like I did at first but after a while it just made me so sick.

Popular Fragrances