Burberry Brit

Burberry Brit

on 5/7/2015 4:48:00 AM

Received their as a gift. Nothing special. In fact nothing at all!
I can hardly smell anything when I spray it on.
I would give it zero stars if I could.

Unfortunately this perfume reminds me of baby powder. I did not like it at all. I used to wear a perfume by Diesel that came in a short, white bottle when I was 10 that smelled exactly like this. If you like the scent of talcum powder, then you'll probably like it. If you love this perfume but can't afford to re-purchase, then I'd recommend the Diesel perfume as a dupe. I do, however, like the bottle with the signature Burberry checkered pattern on it. But that's about as much as I like about this perfume....

Eyes: Violet

migraine induced. Reminds me of some chemical from cadaver lab during dissection. Too much alcohol. Migraine and nausea from the first squirt to half an hour into it. I just can't breathe . wash it off and symptoms subsided

on 12/25/2011 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This perfume is way too sweet for me. I find it almost gag worthy.
I sprayed this on and within 5 minutes I promptly went to the bathroom to wash it off. Disgusting. If you like super sweet perfumes (like the ones they sell at Victoria's Secret) then you might want to give this one a whirl.

on 10/16/2010 8:12:00 PM

I love the way this perfume smells. Its perfect for fall/winter seasons. The only thing is that it stays on my skin for about 30 minutes. Had to give this perfume to my friend and she loves it!

on 10/4/2010 9:45:00 AM

A horrible scent, which truly deserves its packaging. Even an ambitious kindergarden group could paint something nicer. First it reminded me of most Armani fragrances: 'I can't believe this is an expensive perfume, this is a shower gel'. Then it ruined my whole day. Unbearable to my nose, so of course its staying power is unbeatable on me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this from my aunt when she was traveled to europe. This fragrance gives me a terible headache! overwhelmingly sweet ! like vanilla+chocolate+caramel kinda sweet ! this fragrance is not for me T_T this fragrance definetely not something you can wear on hot summer days, but on winter it kinda works... sadly it doesn't last really long, it is like you spray it, 10 minutes later it is all gone, maybe try the eau de parfum, the eau de toilette has no staying power

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I received this perfume as a gift and I was really excited to see what it would smell like since I had never smelled it before... OH my goodness, this is THE STRONGEST perfume that I have ever smelled!! Even when I sprayed this very lightly and pretty far from my skin, the smell was just sooo overbearing! It gave me the biggest headache! I"m not a fan of "warm" smelling perfumes and maybe that's why I didn't like this one. I've read reviews where people have said that this perfume is "light and fresh"!!?? I have no idea where they would get that from because this perfume is definitely not light or fresh!!

ps- I smelled the Burberry Brit Sheer and that one smells so good! I would buy that one instead :)

on 3/25/2010 12:19:00 AM

I really wanted to like this perfume after reading the reviews but i just couldnt find anything i liked.

Packaging isnt great, nice but not great. Would look kinda cheap on a dressing table next to j'adore and chanel bottles..(even my bottle of hilary duff with love lol!)

I tried it at a instantly noticed how sickly sweet it seemed, waited for the dry down and it didnt get much better - sweet but not in a special way, smells cheap. My boyfriend hated it. I thought it might just be my skin but two friends tried it on too and they regretted having the smell stuck on their wrists til we got home.

Basically, went there to like it and buy it but couldnt bring myself to do either.

on 3/17/2010 3:28:00 PM

Too sweet (in a food-like sweet way) for me. I don't mind sweet perfumes, if they aren't 'foody' sweet. This one makes me a little nauseaus.

Popular Fragrances