Burberry Brit

Burberry Brit

on 9/16/2003 12:30:00 PM

This perfume smells exactly like the notes say - a mix of pear and vanilla. Slightly strange, but not a bad mix. On me, though, it seemed flat and lifeless. Also very light, although my husband said he thought it was strong. I think this would be a great scent to purchase as the first high-end fragrance for a young adult or teen who loves to wear VS Pear Glace.

on 9/17/2003 9:50:00 AM

Yum.... if you are into sweet, and fresh at the same time this is for you. It is very versatile, I love the fruity notes mixed with sugared
almond (gives a vanilla scent) very
sexy and fresh at the same time

on 9/17/2003 1:02:00 PM

I had to try this because I do love my HG fragrance Burberry and I think that the packaging is to die for, however I did not love this fragrance. It seemed to wear off quickly and although it seemed somewhat tolerable it was not what I expected.

on 9/21/2003 12:52:00 PM

I must admit that I did not expect to like this at all because the description said it had sugared almond and pear in it. Yet at the fragrance department in Neiman's the saleswoman recommended it based on my likes, etc. At first, it was too sweet for my taste, but as the day went on, I found myself sniffing the test spot over and over. I didn't smell any pear at all, and the sweetness effused into a merely delicious subtle scent. I think I may go back and purchase it.

on 9/23/2003 2:35:00 PM

Initially, I was feeling overwhelmed by the fragrance because the spritzer squirted out a blast of product. All I could smell was this perfume-y odor, I was definitely NOT appreciating the pear, vanilla, sugared almond scent it is supposed to impart. However, I swiped my arm with an alcohol swab (to tone the scent down) and it became more tolearble. Kind of superficial, but the bottle is adorable. :-) However, I don't know whether I would buy this.

on 9/26/2003 12:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This smells VERY sweet w/ a slight undertone of spice. Not my fragrance, but if you like Lolita Lempicka, this smells pretty much the same. Nice bottle (clear rectangular glass w/ the signature Burberry plaid overlay).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I thought the fragrance was very cozy. It was sensual in a comforting kind of way... I know that sounds weird but when I put it on, I just loved it and wanted to curl up into the fragrance. And my husband thought it smelled sexy. I will definitely be purchasing this fragrance again in the future.

on 9/30/2003 10:31:00 AM

I thought the bottle was gorgeous and I was intrigue by the scent. At first I thought it smell warm and spice and kind of nice. Later on it turned on my skin and it just smell cheap and harsh I couldn't wait to take it off,

I love this because there's a note in it that bestowes comfort upon me like no other fragrance does. I believe it is the note of almond. This is the type of fragrance you wear in a fuzzy sweater in front of the fireplace with a great bottle of wine and your man. Brit is a warm, sophisticated yet flirty, familiar, inviting fragrance. Great for fall and winter! Smells very similar to Victoria's Secret Amber Romance. I like this one better, though.

on 10/4/2003 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my new favorite scent! It is a warm, soft, but fresh scent. It smells of lime, vanilla, and almond. I haven't been a big fan of Burberry's scents, but I love this one. This is one of my perfume staples!

Popular Fragrances