Burberry Brit

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 44-55
Burberry Brit

2.7

The tester at Sephora was empty, but that just made me more curious, so I purchased the EDT from only smelling the top of the bottle, and because a woman who I think was the manager recommended it over the Burberry Classic. I can see why! It's so lovely right when it's sprayed on, with the lime, pear and almond refreshing and uplifting! Then, the almond gets a bit sweeter with the peony, but still with the lime and then much later on me, the amber, mahoganywood, vanilla and tonkabean complete drydown. I've been very light handed with it until I know I'm in love and now I know I am, I will wear a little more, and perhaps it will last a tad longer. Next I will try the EDP... I feel happy and sexy wearing this, as it's a brilliant and inspired combination of sugar and spice. The bottle design varies, I think, but mine is cute, clear glass with a grey overlay of plaid, and the top is a cube of the same design. LOVE THIS!

on 12/11/2004 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pear and lime topped with almonds--like an unfortunate dessert.

on 10/16/2003 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Too aftershavey, too much sandalwood, too common, cheap -- something I can't quite put my finger on ...I didn't care for this one.