Burberry Brit

Filtered by age: 25-29
Burberry Brit

on 5/1/2016 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love burberry brit I tried both eu the toilet and eu the parfum. this is my signature scent. I do try other perfume but I seem to long and go back to this after trying other perfumes. This is a very warm sensual scent not overpowering and doesn't give me a headache I like perfumes That are ambery,musky,powdery this combines them all without being too strong it just mellows right into my skin and leave such a nice scent. This smells really cozy to me and always reminds me of the good positive experiences I've had. I love this perfume. It would really suit to fall to winter season but I wear this anytime I feel like wearing it and day or night it's totally fine. The price is also a plus and so is the packaging. I would definitely repurchase this perfume over and over it'll be forever part of me.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I like to wear this when I go out and wear my fancy clothes it totally changes my outlook and makes me feel great!

on 11/22/2014 12:42:00 PM

Why does this smell like a faux-trendy guy's perfume..? You know the type of perfume- they all have something in common which they share with Brit, an artificial twist that's generally perceived as being "attractive".

I love all Burberry scents. Brit is the calmer, softer and creamier version of London, yet it still has just as much staying power. Where London is demanding, loud and in-charge, Brit is fun and uplifting with vanilla, amber and mahogany. Because of this, it can be worn during any season for any occasion. The description says it has a sweet/fruity scent, which I don't get, but regardless, I really enjoy it. I think it's great for spring/summer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Honestly this perfume has so many good reviews that made me buy it blindly. I don't do that often but the reviews were so good I decided to give it a try. This perfume is okay nothing outstanding, it doesn't last long, I feel the need to reapply again after 4 hours or so, which is no fun at all. I seriously don't know why is so loved by many. The packaging is horrible not to mention the cap that keeps falling and doesn't stay put arrrgg anyways ... Next!!

on 9/30/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fresh, floral, slightly powder, slightly sweet, and a tiny hint of citrus. Love love love.

on 6/11/2013 1:44:00 PM

I have used this fragrance and really enjoy the scent. It is fresh and not overpowering. It also stays for a long period of time.

I absolutely love this fragrance. When I was about 12 I had eau de toilette of this perfume and I really liked the smell, but back then I didn't really pay attention to brand names so when I ran out of it, I didn't go looking for it. Couple years back I was looking for a new scent since I'd run out of my Coco mademoiselle ( another amazing perfume) and I came across Burberry stand, I recognized the bottle and tried it (sprayed it on my coat sleeve), but since it was eau de perfume, the scent at fist was very strong and I didn't quite like it right away, so I didn't end up buying it. When I woke up next morning, there was amazing smell in my closet and it was coming from my coat sleeve :D So I pretty much ran to the store and got the biggest bottle.
I think it's the best perfumes ever made. It IS a bit strong when you first put it on, but as it sets and fades a little, it's just too good for words. I personally don't like to wear to much perfume, but I do like when I walk and leave pleasant smell. I've definitely gotten a lot of compliments. It's especially great to use at winter time, when wearing scarves or sweaters, because it leaves very subtle but absolutely gorgeous scent on them!
It's definitely one of my favorite perfumes, especially for fall/winter season.

This is my favourite perfume of all time. I'm very picky when it comes to fragrances because I find that most of them quickly develop the same, chemical laden scent which gives me a headache. This is one of the only perfumes I've come across that I don't have this experience with. It's a very warm, sexy scent that lasts all day. My boyfriend is crazy about this perfume and it has become my signature scent :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is like my 5th bottle of BB. seriously, wth i can't get over it, it so light but so strong at the same damn time. you can wear it for any occasion, its not heavy and strong, just enough for when u walk by someone they notice you but they dont choke on your scent.

Popular Fragrances