Burberry Brit

Filtered by age: 19-24
Burberry Brit

on 2/24/2017 3:36:00 PM

For some reason I get pencil shavings with lemon in the opening. I got a good deal on this and like the drydown. It is a sweet vanilla drydown without giving a headache. It is a really inoffensive fragrance but won't make a bold statement, so great for at work. It doesn't have great lasting power though.

I have the EDP. The best thing about this perfume is the vanilla dry down. I don't really care for the top and middle notes of this perfume.

The packaging doesn't look very nice

Mmm. Very sensual. I'm always complimented about this perfume from both genders whenever I wear it. There's lots of vanilla and it's very heavy, almost musky smelling; it makes a great perfume for a night out or when you want to feel extra sexy for your SO. It's not too heavy, but I still find it overwhelming for a day out since I like switching to light citrusy/floral scents. Still, I wear this more than any other parfum in my little collection. I usually spritz this in my hair and apply a little on the neck.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This smells soooooo good! It has a musky/sweet scent to it. The only problem I do have with this perfume, is the staying power. This doesn't last at all, maybe 2-3 hours if that. Oddly enough, when I normally spray my clothes with any fragrance, it will stay pretty much all day. Unfortunately, this perfume doesn't even stay in my clothes. It is quite overpowering musk when you first spray, but by a few minutes it settles into this sweet smell, almost like amber. This is a great perfume if you are just going on a date, or to dinner with your s/o, but after that it wears off so quickly. My husband absolutely loves this on me! Would I repurchase? Probably, because I haven't found another fragrance like this one! It truly is unique.

on 11/28/2014 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

First off, I believe the picture shown is the EDT and my review is for the EDP (the one with the darker plaid markings). I think the packaging is cute and fitting for this classy sent. It's not usually a scent I would be drawn too, I'm more into deep sweet and spicy type of fragrances. But this is very elegant and office appropriate, great for every day wear. It's not the typical fruity or sweet gourmand perfumes that have been very popular lately but nonetheless a classic.
At first it's powerful and fresh, you can really smell the lime and pear notes. Then after a few minutes it dries down into a warm nutty vanilla, the longer it stays on the warmer and sweeter it becomes. Its so comfy on a crisp fall morning, it's comforting and sophisticated. Also the lasting power on this is great as well as the sillage. I'm glad i gave this a chance!

on 11/26/2014 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

A classy scent. Some may find it too mature, but I like to think of Brit for the confident, irrespective of age. It's woodsy with a hint of sweetness in the almond/vanilla.

on 10/9/2014 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I tried it in the store. I'm not sure if it's long lasting or not, but I do know that the description is so far off from what it really smells like. It's described as fresh and floral, which is the type of scent I never go for. But the description also said, it smelled of pears and almonds which I love, but It doesn't smell like that at all and that's why I didn't like it. It's just an ordinary flowery smell. Boring.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's been a love/hate relationship with Brit. I bought a 1oz at Shoppers for $20 ($20 on seletcted fragrances day) for a friend actually.. but I was really curious so I opened it and sprayed it on myself.

Yep! I kept it!

It's a very STRONG scent initially, which is off-putting for me. The scent quickly lightens up (10 minutes), but throughout the day I find that it doesn't change. It lasts one full day for me.. I don't share the same experience as others having it quickly disappear!

To me (here's the hate part) it's a bit overwhelming. But when I start getting used to it, it's seductive, young, and pretty. I don't wear it very often but I pair this scent usually with dark skinny jeans and a pretty blouse. The scent will "up" this outfit, if that makes sense.

on 1/23/2014 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am not a perfume wearer, but I decided it was time to have a decent scent for special occasions. I spent about a month shopping for something that wouldn't irritate my (or my boyfriend's) sensitive nose. Nothing too alcohol-y, floral, heavy, powdery etc.

This is a sweet mild scent that suits most occasions. It's sort of a young smell, and can see it worn well on women aged 18-32. This perfume is sweet without being cloying. Fresh without being too sharp. Strong but inoffensive. Most people say it's a fall/winter scent, but sprayed strategically, I plan to wear this all year round. The first time I wore it near my boyfriend, he said I smell "fancy". Which is a pretty keen observation, I suppose lol

on 10/10/2013 8:22:00 PM

This is one of my favorite fall-winter scents. It has that really warm and cozy scent that just make you think of sitting in front of a fireplace with a warm blanket around you. When i first sprayed it i actually did'nt like it, it almost smelled sour, but when it's been on my skin for a few minutes it smells amazing! a really nice vanilla-almond scent that still manages not to be oversweet. It is a very classy perfume, and i love it :)

Popular Fragrances