Burberry Brit

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 18 & Under
Burberry Brit

4.7

on 12/1/2009 5:39:00 AM

the first time i purchased this purfume i was at the airport on my way to europe. since then the scent has always reminded me of walking the streets of paris. i think its so elegant, has great staying power, and is perfect for me. its become my signature scent and people recognize me for it. its a little strong to spray directly on, but if you mist it in the air then walk through it its perfect. gorgeous bottle that feels solid and lasts a long time
only downside is the spritzer seems to get clogged up about half way through each bottle, which causes it to squirt out a straight line of liquid instead of a mist. rinsing it with hot water doesn't seem to help. but i can live with it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my very favorite perfume. Definetly a winter scent, it smells sophisticated and sexy at the same time. I feel so classy when wearing this. It's time for a trip to Sephora, my bottle is almost out!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is my absolute favorite fragrance. HG. I have at least 30 bottles of perfume as well. It is SO BEAUTIFUL, the scent makes me feel so womanly and desirable...

I would say this scent is a mix between florals and orientals. It is very soft and feminine but at the same time exotic and sophisticated.

I would recommend this to any woman on the face of the planet. Seriously.

The perfect winter fragrance! I once tried it during summer and had a friend tell me that I smelled like a grandma, but I think that was because the heat brought out too much of the sweetness of vanilla and not enough of the other notes. I tried it again recently, and it smelled completely different! There was still vanilla, but also hints of citrus and that peppery note. This same friend sniffed me again and said this time I smelled warm and inviting, but not in the grandma way.

on 2/19/2008 10:12:00 PM

I LOVE BURBERRY BRIT. It is my favorite fragrance ever, seriously. On me you can smell the vanilla, almond and pear notes with the amber and mahogany undernotes, not so much the lime or white peony. So overall, vanilla pear with the littlest spicy muskiness... It smells sooooooo gooooooddddddd. I have gotten a lot of compliments on it, and think is works with my chemistry really well. Some of my friends it smelled a lot different on, so it's definitely one you should try on yourself, not just from sniffing the bottle or a paper sampler. I love the bottle too... I myself am a Brit at heart (born and raised!), so that may be part of the reason I love this, it certainly was one of the reasons I first looked into it.

on 6/15/2006 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is going to be my signature scent. A very beautiful, warm, and "sexy in a mature way" type of fragrance that I fell in love with the first time I smelled it and three years later I'm still favoring this scent over all others. The staying power, although not outstanding, is decent enough and I highly recommend "layering" to smell like Brit all day long. The soothing, homey vanilla is what attracts me most to this wonderful, favorite scent of mine. I would definitely purchase again, although a bit pricey.

on 3/14/2006 8:53:00 PM

I bought this on impulse because I LOVE sugared almonds. I absolutely hate the scent of lime so I was very happy that the initial citrusy note disappeared within seconds. The biggest problem I had with this is the staying power; by the time I could smell the sugared almonds, my nose was already nuzzling my arm. The staying power is that bad. The second problem I have with this: it smells EXACTLY like Anna Sui dream once it started to disappear (and let us not forget the terrible staying power of Anna Sui). I wish I tested it for a few hours first before paying $93 CDN for the 50ml EDT. I'd recommend this to those who like sugary scents and doesn't mind reapplying throughout the day.

on 1/5/2006 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a wonderful scent. There are many like it but this is truly high class. Definitely something for a night out or a hot date.

I'm planning on buying a full-size bottle of Burberry Brit parfum around Christmas time, as I've only tried the sample and a few splashes of a friend's bottle. I really like this scent - often times, fragrances get such vastly different reactions from different people, some may dislike a fragrance while another adores it. This, however, is a pretty likeable scent all-around. I agree that it's not too original, it DOES smell very very delicious, and it seem that everyone finds it perfectly likeable. I wear this as an everyday scent, one that's soft and unintrusive but still noticeable. Everyone comments on Burberry Brit when I wear it, as it smells exceptionally good. My other fragrance is Dior Hypnotic Poison, but I save it for certain occasions as not everyone likes it (my brother, for one, strongly dislikes it, while my mother adores it). I'd recommend Burberry Brit - it's a pleasant, warm scent (smells faintly sweet, seems to contain vanilla and amber, and similar scents). Not overpowering at all - a "safe", softly sexy fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent. Love the vanilla and pear and amber and everything! Smells sooo good and lasts all day too.