Burberry Brit

Burberry Brit

4.3

on 8/17/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My best friend wears this as her signature scent, and she smells so good that whenever we're together I would always octopus hug her so I can smell her (woah, what a creep). I finally got my own, and wore it today. My lil' sis liked it, but she says my Jimmy Choo parfum smelled better.

Either way, great scent!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would honestly be lost without Brit. My boyfriend bought me a small bottle of the EDT for my birthday two years ago and I've worn it ever since! I switch between the EDT and EDP and I absolutely adore both of them. It's the perfect scent for any occasion, dates, parties, work, school, anywhere really. It's fun and playful, yet sensual and sexy at the same time without trying to be. It's very unique, and I receive complements all the time.
The EDT is lighter than the EDP, so I use it in the spring and the summer. You'll smell the lime and pear notes first and then gradually the vanilla and amber. It's VERY zesty in the beginning, but not headache inducing. After an hour or so it becomes much more light and pleasing. I've found the EDP to be much warmer, the lime notes are less prominent but still there, making it somewhat spicy and perfect for the fall and winter. The vanilla and Amber blend so perfectly together, and there's underlying notes that remind me of almond or fig. It's a bit stronger than the EDT and lasts a little while longer. I would HIGHLY RECOMMENDED testing it on your own skin first though, my best friend hated it on her. The only real complaint I have is I desperately wish it would last longer. When I first started wearing the perfume it seemed to last all day but now after 5 or 6 hours I can't smell it at all. I don't mind spraying it more than once but it is a bit pricey for even a small bottle.
Brit is simply perfect, best suited for a younger person maybe 16-30s. It makes you feel beautiful, and really gives you a confidence boost. It's a very sweet scent not overpowering at all, like a soft breeze. It's noticeable if you're sitting next to someone or close to them. It's relaxing, perfect for snuggling up with someone. Brit has become my signature, and it probably will be for many years.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this fragrance when I was in Hong Kong. I had debated getting the EDP or EDT. Normally this wouldn't really be a problem when buying perfume. However, with Burberry Brit, the EDP and EDT are actually quite different. The EDT starts off light zesty and citrusy. It's not a bad scent at all. The vanilla and almonds come much later adding warmth and complexity to the fragrance. This makes the EDT much more suitable for warmer weather.
I prefer the EDP because of the richness. When sprayed it is the opposite of the EDT, with the lime lasting a total of 10 seconds on my skin, I kid you not.(Really!Only 10 seconds). Therefore I chose the EDP because of my preference for warmer scents. Both are lovely scents, and I recommend you giving them a sniff to find the one you like.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

As much as I was looking forward to absolutely loving this fragrance, the first time I spritzed it on (and wore it out for a day), I was disappointed. (BOOHOO) The smell was the first thing that lured me into it, and I mean, how could you refuse to smell like Burberry BRIT? It didn't last for too long, in fact, the scent wore away very quickly, but it is quite pungent the first hour or two from application. I'm on the line with this perfume, it's quality certainly does not live up to it's name/price.

This perfume smells delicious. I got mine at Target for $48. It is perfect for fall and winter. The scent lasts quite a long time as well. Even when I think the scent has gone, I'll get a whiff when I walk. Must buy!

on 8/25/2012 11:45:00 PM

I actually got this roll-on perfume as a free gift. I really like it! It doesn't wear off easy. Like(:

on 8/18/2012 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first read the fragrance notes in this perfume I knew I would love it, and I did! It has a warm, almond flavor with a fresh citrus scent when you first apply it. I find myself smiling whenever I get a whiff of it and constantly open the bottle to take in a deep sniff. I purchased the eau de toilette version because I did not want it to be to overbearing, but I find myself having to reapply every few hours to keep the scent strong. I am in high school and I thought it would be a good change from the super girly girl, super sweet cheap perfume all the other girls wear, and I'm hoping the guys will take notice :) I definitely recommend this product to any young lady that wants to have a mature, but inviting and classy signature scent.

on 4/14/2012 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this perfume! It smells so feminine, soft, and sophisticated. This is definitely a warm scent, with notes of amber, vanilla, and some spices.
I bought the limited edition one, where the packaging is SOO BEAUTIFUL.
Classic perfume that I would use on nights out. It can be a little too much for everyday use, but if sprayed lightly it leaves you with a warm inviting smell. I would recommend this scent for women 20+ because as a teen, this may be a tad mature and womanly.

on 1/4/2012 3:34:00 PM

Sophisticated, clean, crisp and pretty. I'm knocking one lippie off because it's a tad too strong for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Upon first spray, I find that this fragrance is beautiful, light and spring-like; however as my day progresses I found that I smelled a bit like soap, not cheap soap... But like bath soap. I do like the packaging though! It's gorgeous, and high quality, like other Burberry items. I'd say this would be great for the older crowd.

Popular Fragrances