Eucerin Original Moisturizing Lotion

Eucerin Original Moisturizing Lotion

3.2

Water, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Glyceryl Lanolate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Magnesium Sulfate, Aluminum Stearate, Lanolin Alcohol, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 10/29/2017 11:20:00 PM

My 2nd-grade son, who has eczema, says this is the best lotion for wintertime dryness. He prefers it to using Aquaphor or Albolene to seal in moisture after a bath, as it’s easier to apply and spread. Most lotions sting his eczema (hence resorting to greasier stuff) but not Eucerin Original.

We have such a huge bottle of this that I started using this as a facial moisturizer once the weather got cold. It definitely feels very slick and oily when first applied, so I need to give it about 15-20 minutes to soak in before applying makeup. But in that time, the oiliness soaks right in and I’m left with truly baby-soft skin. Would not recommend for oily skin, but as I’ve aged, mine has become more like normal-combination and Eucerin lotion makes it feel wonderfully plushy and soft.

on 5/2/2016 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Worst lotion I've ever used.

Within MINUTES my skin is even drier than it was before I put it on. In fact this lotion makes my skin SO dry it even starts FLAKING. That's mega dryness. Worst. Lotion. On. The. Planet.

So bad it should be banned

on 9/26/2015 3:47:00 PM

How the hell is this stuff still selling in stores?! At my store (I work at shoppers drugmart canada) we like order a 3-5 (comes in a pack) maybe once in 2-3 years! That's how horrible it is that people aren't even buying it. I would say the price is extremely high but it's always on sale for 7.99-10.99 so like what gives? I had some samples from this line and don't get me wrong I lovee Aquaphor for my lips and hands sometimes but their lotions are horrible. This one for intense stinks so bad and feels so greasy I have to wash my hands right away.
Come up with a better formula and get rid of that stinky chemical smell!!!!

on 5/10/2015 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Worst lotion I've ever used. On putting it on it makes my skin feel soft and moisturised and gives a pretty sheen. However, within MINUTES my skin is even drier than it was before I put it on. In fact this lotion makes my skin SO dry it even starts FLAKING. That's mega dryness. Worst. Lotion. On. The. Planet.

So bad it should be banned

on 2/12/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Unfortunately, this cream didn't work for me. I have very itchy back, the skin is not dry, but the itch is very annoying. Also a I have contact dermatitis, so scratch is not a good idea. I always use the eucerin cream with 5% of urea and one day I decided to try this. After I finished the bottle I ran to the drugstore and I bought what really works for me.

on 7/12/2015 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The thing I love about Eucerin products is that they're relatively scentless. That's great for me since I love, love, love to wear perfume, but many of products tend to have fragrance, and I hate the thought of the perfume notes intermingling with any hygiene product I use.

Another plus side to this lotion is that it is quite moisturizing. It also doesn't sink into pores or cause excess oiliness to my face when I wear it as an overnight facial moisturizer.

on 12/5/2014 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Yeah so i veered off the course of Jergens with this because of the sheen this gave my skin. I mean my legs looked like I rubbed a cooked pork chop on them as my mother would say. I like that. Love that look, actually particularly in the summer. So while it did that initially, the effect did not last even 2 hours. This was not actually moisturizing my skin. Fast forward to the winter and if I put this on in the morning. At night when I took my pants and stuff off, my legs would be dry and tight like I didn't slather myself in this. WTF?! I could have skipped a step to look like that at night. I will never buy this again. Jergens Shea Butter is cheaper, actually moisturizes and LASTS! And I get the pork chop shine too ;)

on 1/23/2015 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this lotion and have recently gotten back into using it after years away. I admit there isn't anything special about it - it's really just a barrier lotion in my opinion. It does not give anything to your skin like antioxidants or even moisture it just locks in what's already there. I use this from clavicle to toes immediately after every shower, almost like a balm. My skin looks and feels soft and supple throughout the day. I also really like that it doesn't have fragrance and comes in a pump bottle.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Leaky, super lightweight. I don't know how they call it "rich"

on 10/10/2014 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This lotion is fabulous. I have extremely dry skin and use it daily after showering. Put a little on a q tip and apply around eyes for great moisturizing

Popular Lotions / Creams