INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
 INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat
INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top CoatINM Out the Door Top CoatINM out the door

4.5

Ehtyl Acetate, SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat.), Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Cocpolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Tripenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone 1, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This polish is my end all be all when it comes to topcoats! It dries fast, has an excellent consistency, and holds up better that the new "gel" topcoats. I have heard that this topcoat can smear nail art, but I'm not really into nail art so I can't say if it is or isn't true. I have tried pretty much every other mainstream quick dry topcoat and this is the only one that has not shrunk or made my polish peel off like a sticker.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great to have for your nail looks...either at home or take it to the salon with you to have your nail tech apply at the end of your mani/pedi. A very good friend recommended this to me about 3 years ago and I've been hooked ever since I purchased it from CVS. It dries quickly, lasts long, and gives your nails brilliant shine. It was a bit difficult to find which is the only con I can point out at this juncture. I thought I'd be able to run into any Target, WalMart, Rite Aid, etc to get it but only found it in CVS. I think I actually went to a few different CVS stores before I found it. It's was about $4 or so I believe...which is good because if its quality and hoe long it lasts. I've been using the same bottle for about three years. It's quality hasn't changed since the first use. Some polishes become very thick to the point where they can no longer be used after years of having it, or they become thin and runny and don't have the same "coating" effect necessay to provide a lasting and effective top coat. OTD does not do either...GO GET IT.
~Adrienne Starr