INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
 INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat
INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top CoatINM Out the Door Top CoatINM out the door

Ehtyl Acetate, SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat.), Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Cocpolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Tripenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone 1, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This use to be my favorite top coat but i have found that i like thinner top coats better for lasting manicures. It does dry really fast but it gets thick pretty quick. I will be sticking with Essie good to go. I have found it is much thinner and last longer. doesn't dry as quickly but worth the little extra dry time.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It makes my manicure last for AT LEAST a week. This is my favorite top coat!

on 8/12/2012 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

UPDATE!!!!!
At first I LOVED this stuff, but it did not deliver at all...
I bought this to replace my addiction to Seche Vite, I thought I needed to try something else since SV was so expensive and got goopy really fast. I bough this at Sally's and it was $5... I regret buying this because it DOES NOT dry in seconds like it claims, and it DOES NOT extend the life of your nail polish (my manicure lasted only ONE day without chipping). I would not purchase again since I know there are better products out there but if you have no choice then this is an OK product, you do have to allow several minutes (I usually waited 15-20 mins) for your polish to completely dry, in some cases with very thick nail polish it will not dry at all (over 30 mins. with nail polish still soft)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Out the Door is my go-to finishing top coat. I've been using it for about 5 years now. It dries quickly and evenly, it doesn't curl-up or peel like Seche does on me, it helps quite a lot in keeping tip wear at bay, and it leaves a great shine when dry. I wouldn't ever consider doing without it!

on 1/11/2012 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love how this top coats dries so quick! It does go on thick and can get sticky once you start to run out but overall, I'd recommend this product. The thickness adds a layer to my polish that gives it a "gel" top coat look and protects my mani's from chips and scratches. I love this stuff!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

It was just OKAY for me. This was my first top coat I had ever purchased, and I wanted to make sure it was a quick-dry formula. It went on smoothly, and dried "fairly" quickly, but not as quickly as I'd like (especially if I was in a hurry and had to put on several coats of polish in a short amount of time). This did not add shine, and it made some of my nail polishes bubble. If I had to do several coats of nail polish, this top coat did not do much to prevent nicking or chipping. Like I said, it didn't dry fast enough for me. Also, I wash dishes frequently (SAHM here!), and of course, my mani always chips or wears off much faster for me. However, I bought my second top coat....SECHE VITE...and I *love* that one. My mani lasts so much longer, dries much faster, and has more of a shine. The only downside is the smell, but I can handle that. As for this quick-dry formula, it was just okay. I still have some left, and only plan on using it when I have no other alternative. It was purchased at CVS (but can't remember the price).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this in the 2.5 oz size at Sally's Beauty Supply for about $11. Not a bad deal at all. This stuff doesn't exactly dry as quickly as it claims to, but it dries pretty quickly. The brush is very easy to work with. I wish OPI, Orly, and China Glaze would use brushes like this. It does in fact impart a glassy shine on my nails, and they are very resilient with OTD on top. Some colors do benefit from a second coat, but they would require second and maybe even third coats of all the other top coats I own.