INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

Filtered by eye Color : Black
 INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat
INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top CoatINM Out the Door Top CoatINM out the door

3.9

Ehtyl Acetate, SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat.), Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Cocpolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Tripenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone 1, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 2/28/2015 6:43:00 PM

Pros: Initially it was ok, didn't think it was really amazing but a good quick drying top coat.

Cons: After using only less than 1/2 a bottle it started turning very thick and impossible to apply despite the fact that I used a nail polish thinner (Orly). It was not revivable. Have to toss it out now.

Will not be purchasing again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This use to be my favorite top coat but i have found that i like thinner top coats better for lasting manicures. It does dry really fast but it gets thick pretty quick. I will be sticking with Essie good to go. I have found it is much thinner and last longer. doesn't dry as quickly but worth the little extra dry time.

Hands down, the BEST top coat on the market. The HG of top coats, Out the Door dries quickly to a super thick shine. It prolongs the life of natural manicures and boosts drugstore polishes to look glossy, and resist chipping a little longer. Though this top coat dries pretty quickly, I prefer to use the fast dry drops by Qtica over it. I will not buy anything else.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

So far so good. It dries pretty damn quick and that's what I require of it in the end. Also, it's not goopy like other top coats I've tried and the brush works great with it.

on 6/3/2011 12:51:00 PM

Here is the trick with ANY polish top coat. I see people complaining that this top coat "never dried" or "slid right off"

I only had that happen for one reason, I didn't wait long enough between coats to apply the top coat.

And also, I didn't use a good binding base.

Now I use China Glaze Strong adhesion Base coat, and if I need to apply 3 coats of a polish I give myself 10 minutes per coat to dry. Yep 10 whole minutes.

So unless you are using a different stickey base coat and a one coat wonder nail polish, if you want a decent price, fast drying, manicure extending top coat this is the one to try.

also: Yes it can get thick. My manicurist friend said to make sure you wipe the neck of the bottle with acetone polish remover so as to keep the seal tight.

She recommends this with ANY polish but especially with top coats.

I've even added a few drops nail polish thinner with good results if it gets thick.

HTH!

KJ

on 8/8/2007 7:06:00 PM

:) Great for those last minute polish jobs that you need to dry super-fast.

:( Loses it's lustre after 2 days and no noticable protection against chipping.

:) Best as a "quikie" top coat or as a re-fresher coat.

on 4/4/2007 9:33:00 AM

I don't think I'd repurchase this product, but having said that, it worked very well for me for the most part. It does:have a thin consistency (especially compared with Seche Vite and Poshe), making it very easy to applydry all layers of polish very quickly (within minutes)prevent chipping and tip wear for several days at a timedry to a nice, glossy shinecome at a very reasonable price when ordered online (I got mine at either 8ty8beauty.com or head2toebeauty.com)The only drawback for me is that it does leave the tiniest of brush marks on the polish. I think this is a consequence of the top coat drying so quickly. It is barely noticeable at all on shimmer/frost/glitter polishes, but for cremes I did not like this side-effect. This is the only reason I prefer Seche Vite and Poshe over INM Out the Door. OtD actually has the advantage over SV and Poshe when it comes to texture and application. Oh wellcan't win 'em all, I guess! continued >>