INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
 INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat
INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top CoatINM Out the Door Top CoatINM out the door

4.3

Ehtyl Acetate, SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat.), Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Cocpolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Tripenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone 1, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is the best of the best! My nails chip and peel and no polish ever lasts more than maybe 3 days on me, even with a top coat. However, with this top coat I can easily go a week with no chips! Plus it dries sooooo fast!! Which is super awesome since I can't sit still and always mess up my freshly done nails. I'll never buy any other top coat again! Love it!

on 11/9/2012 2:02:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Just tried this for the 1st time....it works! The associate at Sally's suggested it....I ended up buying the large bottlw since it was the last bottle left. I was skeptical,but it was worth the $13 dor the large! This stuff works...my nail polish top coats in other brand always seemed to bubble up on me. Not this top coat! Gettin rid of all my old topcoats!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I've tried most of the popular quick-dry topcoats Poshe, Seche Vite, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, you name it. And while Out the Door does not dry as quickly as the top two (Poshe and SV), it does dry fairly quickly, just not within a couple minutes (SV wins that battle). However, the reason why I keep going back to Out the Door is because it DOES NOT SHRINK. Seche Vite is the worst offender in this, and I get major shrinkage with a multitude of polish brands at my tips (which drives me nuts) and also at my cuticle. Poshe also shrinks often, but not as badly depending on the polish at the tips. So although I prefer the shininess and hard coat of SV, Out the Door still does pretty well in both those departments, but its lack of shrinkage totally wins it for me.

on 3/19/2012 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So far, I am very pleased with this top coat. I've tried them all. I've tried all the brands at Sally's. OTD was the last one to try and I am happy with the results. I just wished I didn't wait to pick this as the last one to try! Blows SV....out the door! After doing my manicure, I thought it would be a brillant idea to go clothes shopping right after. I will always wreck my nails when going clothes shopping from trying things on, pulling things up, trying to rush playing with the buttons and zippers. I have weak nails that tend to split and crack from shopping as well as chipping my polish. After 4 hours of hardcore shopping, not one single chip! I also did three rounds of hand washing dishes and still no chips. It's not the fastest drying top coat. It doesn't dry in seconds. In fact, it was completely dry after 15 minutes. The formula is thick however it's not goopy and stringy like SV. I can't complain. Good top coat.

on 1/11/2012 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect top coat for me. I have tried Poshe, OPI, Essie Good to Go, and more, and this one takes the cake for me. Doesn't dry quite as quickly as Poshe or Good to Go, but once dry, it lasts and lasts. I'm a bartender, and had no chips or peeling for 5 days. Minimal tip wear after about 3 days, which I expect anyway. With Poshe and Good to Go, I had peeling after the first day, but nothing like that with Out the Door. I love it!

on 12/2/2011 9:35:00 PM

I have been using this top coat for over 17 years. I love it!!!!!!! I buy the jumbo bottle, my girls use it too. Highly recommend.

on 7/30/2011 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is the PREFECT top coat. it's not thick but rather "watery" which is a good thing because it evens itself out on the top. one time, in the middle of drying, i accidently put "skid" marks on my nails with this top coat on. i was worried that i have to redo that nail, but within a few minutes of drying, the marks disappear. it seriously evens itself out while drying. also, gives my nails a BEAUTIFUL shine.

this top coat is so great that i apply it on top of my cheap jewelry to slow down the color change from sweat. it dries out so evenly my friends couldn't believe it when i tell them theres a nail polish coat on top.

BUY IT.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is a great top coat. I seem to get "immune" to my top coats after a while of using them, they just stop working for whatever reason. So I tried this one. It gives me glossy nails that won't chip for days. It isn't as fast drying as Sally Hansen or Poshe, however it does dry to the touch within maybe 10 minutes or so. Occasionally it will cause my nail polish to peel off ~ the same issue I had with Seche Vite. That has only happened three times within two months of trying this one out. Other than that this is a great product and I would probably buy it again.

on 8/24/2010 11:14:00 PM

This is a great top coat. It dries really fast and gives your nails a nice shine.

on 4/15/2010 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

PERFECT Top Coat. Does exactly what it says...Dries faster than any other top coat, nice fluid consistency--no goop, doesn't drag or pick up color from polish, and wears very nicely staying nice and shiny. I'm a busy mom so I need my nails to dry fast otherwise they end up smudged. This lets me get back to business fast and with nicely painted finger nails :) Toraly worth the $6!