INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
 INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat
INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top CoatINM Out the Door Top CoatINM out the door

Ehtyl Acetate, SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat.), Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Cocpolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Tripenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone 1, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 2/16/2012 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I was in Target one day looking for a good top coat. I had heard a bunch about SV so I was gonna get that but it was 10 bucks. That's too much to spend on a top coat for me (even though I do splurge on my beloved essie polishes). I saw this and decided to pick it up. Its a decent fast dry top coat. The 45 second claim may not be totally be true bit I can opperate normally withing a couple of minutes with caution. Works great over any polish and gives a nice shine. I would rebuy.

on 5/10/2011 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this topcoat. I'm allergic to toluene so I never tried SV, but I love this one and I never experience dragging, or shrinkage like SV users comlain about. It is also self leveling. My only complaint is that it is hard to get 100% use out of because if the brush is a little short. Otherwise I love this. I love it better than OPI Rapid Dry.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm not sure why a few people are not experiencing fast drying. When I use this top coat it dries in under one minute for me. Maybe because I let my nails dry before each coat, not sure. Anyways, so far I really like this top coat and when it dries the polish is nice and shiny and smooth. Maybe after the fourth or fifth day it chips but that is good for me cause I am always using my hands for dishes and at work (hospital).