INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
 INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat
INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top CoatINM Out the Door Top CoatINM out the door

3.8

Ehtyl Acetate, SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat.), Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Cocpolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Tripenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone 1, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 1/31/2016 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG top coat. I picked this up randomly in CVS and have bought 3 bottles since! This is gorgeously shiny, dries SO quickly, and doesn't have the TERRIBLE shrinkage on me like Seche Vite. I find that it can smear nail art if you don't just plop it on and go. Too often I find myself playing too much with trying to thin/smooth it out and I take way too much time and it smears, but honestly that's more user error than anything! This is a great topcoat, my favorite, and it's very affordable! I think this can be a little hard to find, not sure, I always just buy it at CVS. Recommended, I will continue to buy!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Best top coat out there. I've tried most of them and I keep on coming back to Out the door. So happy that I discovered CVS sells this! I'm not a fan of Sally's so making a special trip there was a pain. Out the door gives you a salon quality manicure. Glossy and it dries in about 10 minutes. Inexpensive and I love how this doesn't goop up half way through the bottle. This is the best!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this with several different brands and types of polishes, from fast-dry to regular, and I just can't understand how it's supposed to work. It actually felt tacky to the touch after 10 full minutes--worse than not using topcoat at all! I love Seche Vite and was hoping this is a cheap alternative. NO WAY. BTW it is very thin-textured and high in alcohol, which may be part of the problem. NO NO NO.

on 10/24/2008 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This works quite well for me and was only $4 at Sally's. I use it over OPI, Essie, Milani amd MAC nail polishes while they are still wet. it dries quickly and doesn't chip.
*UPDATE 05/28/13* um... No. I have tried Seche Vite, Poshe, Opi and Essie top coats. This is not self leveling and I need that. Poshe and Seche both do. Even the Essie No chips ahead and opi top coat handle this. Also, for those of you who hate shrinking, wrapping my tips means absolutely none of that with Seche. I will never purchase this again.