INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

Filtered by skin type : Oily
 INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat
INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top CoatINM Out the Door Top CoatINM out the door

4.1

Ehtyl Acetate, SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat.), Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Cocpolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Tripenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone 1, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This polish is my end all be all when it comes to topcoats! It dries fast, has an excellent consistency, and holds up better that the new "gel" topcoats. I have heard that this topcoat can smear nail art, but I'm not really into nail art so I can't say if it is or isn't true. I have tried pretty much every other mainstream quick dry topcoat and this is the only one that has not shrunk or made my polish peel off like a sticker.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG topcoat right here ladies! The price is great. It's available at Sally Beauty Supply but I found mine at Target. This stuff dries quickly and is quite shiny. The application was a breeze and FIVE whole days later no chips! Im fickle with my nail polish and change it often, but with this stuff I have to see how long it can last before it chips. Will update!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This stuff is the bomb! I always have a problem doing color tips, two toned nails, nail art, etc because they never dry fast enough, end up bleeding with the other color, and I'm impatient too. This made the polish dry super fast, and I was able to do a nice color tip manicure for once in my life. The cashier at my convenience store actually grabbed my hand and complimented me on my nails. I couldn't believe she was impressed. I was like, hold up, don't look too close, but hey this stuff is great! I will re-buy for sure.

Unless I try the Seche stuff recommended here, gosh, I bet if it's better than this, I wouldn't know how to handle myself. I'm so NOT nail polish savvy , but I've been watching nail tutorials and I'm getting a bit better..yay

on 7/26/2013 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am in total love with this polish. I do my nails several times a week and tend to find myself doing them in the mornings before dashing out the door for work and I never have a problem. I put two coats of whatever polish I'm using, wait about 30 seconds to a minute, apply Out the Door and I'm literally....out the door...after about 2 minutes, Out the Door is totally dry to the touch and not a problem. I have never noticed and chipping FROM this product. I do get chips, but it's mainly because I type a lot. I seal my edges with this so that might help the process. I have repurchased several bottles of this stuff and will continue to do so. :)

on 6/30/2013 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Don't waste your money! Out the door made my nails chip faster than they would without top coat. By the next morning, large portions of my nail polish were already disappearing. Within 3 days, all the nail polish was almost gone. I was so disappointed with this because I saw so many good reviews here on MUA and on YouTube. I thought this would be significantly better than the OPI top coat (which is just terrible), but they're about the same. Not only did it take forever to dry, but it also did absolutely nothing to make my nail polish last. I would seriously be better off just not wearing any top coat. I'm going try Seche Vite. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really loved this stuff in the beginning; it even dried faster than my SH Insta-Dri (by fifteen minutes), didn't shrink my polish, didn't bubble madly, etc. I was ready to buy the big bottle of it for even more value!

Then for some reason after using it for a month or so, it stopped working like it should. My nails weren't dry an hour later, and I would ding/smudge them while doing things like typing. I threw the bottle away and got another, but same thing happened. So sad.

I gave it 3 lippies because it was great while it worked; it just stopped working for some reason.

on 10/3/2011 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this simply because it claimed to be America's #1 Topcoat so I assumed it must be good! However, this did not work for me at all. I used it about 4 times and it was already halfway through the bottle. Also, it is very thick and impossible to use. Using over wet nail polish I find that it takes even longer to dry as it makes nails thick and gloopy. If you don't let it dry long enough, you can very easily ruin your mani. Basically, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. You're better off with Sally Hansen quick drying products, which are superior to this.

on 5/10/2011 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this topcoat. I'm allergic to toluene so I never tried SV, but I love this one and I never experience dragging, or shrinkage like SV users comlain about. It is also self leveling. My only complaint is that it is hard to get 100% use out of because if the brush is a little short. Otherwise I love this. I love it better than OPI Rapid Dry.

on 5/7/2010 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Everyone complains about shrinkage but i have yet to find a fast-dry top coat that DOESN'T do this to some degree. I have been a huge Seche Vite fan for many years but just decided on a whim to try OTD. I really, really like it. It is thinner than Seche and does not tend to lift the polish as Seche does. They BOTH do get thick as time goes by. One way to prevent/delay this is to make sure each time you use it, to wipe the neck of the bottle with remover to get rid of any crust around the neck. That lets air into the bottle (very tiny amounts) which thicken the polish. Hey, for the price of OTD compared to Seche and Poshe, I'm sold! It's easy to find and cheap and it works just as well. Win-win.

on 1/21/2010 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eeh. Better than Seche Vite, except drying time. Minimal tip wear, no chipping. Just takes FOREVER to dry and never hardens. Can have on a week and still dent... Still not a hg, but does not turn brown on my lighter colors. I still use Seche Vite for darker colors or when I don't have time to let my nails dry. Will purchase again until I find that HG...