INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

Filtered by skin type : Other
 INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat
INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top CoatINM Out the Door Top CoatINM out the door

4.5

Ehtyl Acetate, SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat.), Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Cocpolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Tripenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone 1, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

This stuff is amazing. It may not necessarily dry up your nail polish "in seconds" as it claims on the bottle, but definitely speeds up the drying process a lot faster. I would say it fully dries within 5 minutes. It leaves a glossy and smooth finish. It's cheaper than Seche Vite, readily available at most drugstores. Brush is nice and wide and makes application very easy. The consistency of this top coat is not too thick. I'm so glad that I tried it out because now I can actually use nail polishes that have nice colors but poor consistency, poor pigmentation, and long drying time. I won't have to ever worry about ruining my nail polish again because I'm always too inpatient to wait for the nail polish to dry up fully.

I love this stuff. I like how this doesn't get thick over time like other top coats like Poshe or Seche Vite. This is a quick drying topcoat and I really love it. I hope they don't change the formula, but if they do, I will be on the hunt for something else. Since WnW changed their formula, not for the better, I have been on the search for another topcoat with the same or better performance. This one does better. I hesitate to call this my HG yet, but time will tell.