INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat
INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top CoatINM Out the Door Top CoatINM out the door

Ehtyl Acetate, SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat.), Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Cocpolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Tripenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone 1, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Way better than Seche Vite, only a tick less glossy but still wicked shiny. Thin, easy to apply, not stringy, dries fast, lasts 4+ days with minimal tip wear and without chips, AND doesn't get gloopy halfway down the bottle like SV or Essie Gel Setter. No thinner needed ever!

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is the best of the best! My nails chip and peel and no polish ever lasts more than maybe 3 days on me, even with a top coat. However, with this top coat I can easily go a week with no chips! Plus it dries sooooo fast!! Which is super awesome since I can't sit still and always mess up my freshly done nails. I'll never buy any other top coat again! Love it!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This polish is my end all be all when it comes to topcoats! It dries fast, has an excellent consistency, and holds up better that the new "gel" topcoats. I have heard that this topcoat can smear nail art, but I'm not really into nail art so I can't say if it is or isn't true. I have tried pretty much every other mainstream quick dry topcoat and this is the only one that has not shrunk or made my polish peel off like a sticker.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My holy grail top coat. Prior to using this top coat I used seche vite, which I liked because it was fast drying, but hated because it was goopy and I always had to thin it out when I got a new bottle. I found a huge 2.5 ounce of this at Sally's for about $11 and never looked back! This formula is thinner than the seche and easier easier to work with and it does dry fast. I totally recommend!

on 4/30/2016 3:36:00 PM

I can't live without this stuff! This top coat makes your nail polish dry FAST. Quick and thorough. You can even paint your nails right before you go to bed if you want to.

Plus it adds a high-gloss shine to your polish and helps to chip-proof your mani too.

And it doesn't start to get thick when you get to the end of the bottle either.

Excellent product and inexpensive too. I will definitely buy it again. Recommended!

on 1/31/2016 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG top coat. I picked this up randomly in CVS and have bought 3 bottles since! This is gorgeously shiny, dries SO quickly, and doesn't have the TERRIBLE shrinkage on me like Seche Vite. I find that it can smear nail art if you don't just plop it on and go. Too often I find myself playing too much with trying to thin/smooth it out and I take way too much time and it smears, but honestly that's more user error than anything! This is a great topcoat, my favorite, and it's very affordable! I think this can be a little hard to find, not sure, I always just buy it at CVS. Recommended, I will continue to buy!

on 1/15/2016 10:13:00 PM

I am a huge fan of Seche Vite. But I got this because everyone says Seche Viche causes the nail polish to shrink. I can definitely see what they mean, so I've been trying other top coats. This doesn't seem to have that same shrink wrap effect, but it doesn't dry nearly as quickly, and the finish isn't very shiny/glossy. However, literally a couple of seconds after I used this, I accidentally touched one of my nails and nothing happened! So I'm impressed and will repurchase it.

on 1/1/2016 1:18:00 PM

This top coat is a new favourite of mine. I prefer it to Seche Vite, as there is no shrinkage or offensive smell with this top coat. It may take a second longer to dry and doesn't have quite the same 'glassy' effect finish, but for me the positives outweigh the negatives. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG topcoat right here ladies! The price is great. It's available at Sally Beauty Supply but I found mine at Target. This stuff dries quickly and is quite shiny. The application was a breeze and FIVE whole days later no chips! Im fickle with my nail polish and change it often, but with this stuff I have to see how long it can last before it chips. Will update!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I often buy Out the Door (love), Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat in the red bottle (love). And I sometimes get Seche Vite (like). All three brands are great. All dry fast with the same thick glassy shine, and give me that gel-like finish that makes it look like I've just been to the salon for a professional manicure :)

However I prefer Out the Door or Insta-Dri over the Seche Vite and its not just about price.

Seche Vite is the fastest polish drying top coat I've ever used but:
1. Shrinks polish severely
2. Becomes too thick and stringy to use when the bottle gets down to halfway, then it needs thinning repeatedly or it has to be thrown out. This adds to the cost.
3. Letters wear off the bottle and it looks tatty
4. The brush does not reach the end of the bottle so I have to tip and angle the bottle to use it up completely
5. Seche Vite is much more expensive

Out the Door and Insta-Dri takes *slightly* more time to dry than Seche Vite but are both still very fast and don't have the problems Seche Vite does.
1. They rarely cause shrinkage. I occasionally get a tiny bit of shrinkage but ONLY if I forget to wrap the tips. Even then I don't usually have any.
2. Out the Door only needs thinning once or twice, when the bottle gets down to 1/4. Sally Hansen Insta Dri doesn't need thinning.
3. The bottles labels are better quality, don't wear off
4. Out the Door and Insta Dri are priced better

You don't need to spend more to get quality results!!