INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
 INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat
INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top CoatINM Out the Door Top CoatINM out the door

Ehtyl Acetate, SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat.), Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Cocpolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Tripenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone 1, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite top coat it dries fast and nails don't chip for over 7 days.. I use this on my natural nails Orly Bonder 2 coats polish and out the door top coat. I can get at least 10 days out of my polish. :))

on 5/12/2012 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am totally agreed with limelipgloss on this. Seche Vite is 100% superior. I talked with a lady in line at CVS the other day who was raving about OTD. Next trip, I picked some up. Dull finish, 2 chips after doing my nails this morning. Ugh. Trick to SV? Get it fresh (thin as possible), clean the top before capping and expect to replace just under 1/2 bottle. Still, well worth the price. OTD is useless, just slightly better than skipping the step altogether.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Out the Door is my go-to finishing top coat. I've been using it for about 5 years now. It dries quickly and evenly, it doesn't curl-up or peel like Seche does on me, it helps quite a lot in keeping tip wear at bay, and it leaves a great shine when dry. I wouldn't ever consider doing without it!