INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 25-29
 INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat
INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top CoatINM Out the Door Top CoatINM out the door

3.4

Ehtyl Acetate, SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat.), Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Cocpolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Tripenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone 1, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I find that this wears longer than/doesn’t shrink polish like Seche Vite. It’s also less prone to chipping. However you can see the brush strokes as it dries down, and it really doesn’t dry that fast. I think I’ll go back to Sally Hansen’s Insta-Dry.

I love Out The Door! I have tried many quick dry top coats, and they all have issues. Seche shrinks and is thick and gloppy, Poshe is the same as Seche plus the bottle is dinky, Sally Hansen Instant Dri wears terribly and doesn't dry very fast, etc. OTD, is a nice consistency, not too thick or thin, dries nail polish super fast, DOESN'T SHRINK!, is nice and shiny, and wears well. What more could you ask for?

on 1/21/2010 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eeh. Better than Seche Vite, except drying time. Minimal tip wear, no chipping. Just takes FOREVER to dry and never hardens. Can have on a week and still dent... Still not a hg, but does not turn brown on my lighter colors. I still use Seche Vite for darker colors or when I don't have time to let my nails dry. Will purchase again until I find that HG...

on 5/26/2009 5:33:00 PM

Well, this is going back to CVS tomorrow. I had high hopes for this stuff- especially seeing as though it is labeled as "America's #1 Super Fast Drying Top Coat." To be honest it just didn't hold up to its claim. I'm wanting something that I can really just stick on top of wet nails and be done with it in 5 minutes- maybe too much to ask, but not from all the great reviews I've seen on a good fast drying top coat. I get the same sheeting problem as others have mentioned, and it really just doesn't seem to dry. It was a couple hours after I applied this to two fingers and they were still not dry. I compared this to SV and there's really no comparison. Bottom Line: I'll give it this much, it was cheaper than the competition, but I see with this you get what you pay for, and if you really do want to try this, make sure you go somewhere with a great return policy. This might make a decent top-coat, but it's definitely not fast drying.

This top coat does dry quickly and leaves a nice shinny finish. It also makes my polish last MUCH longer than it does otherwise because it's pretty good at preventing chips and the top coat rarely peels.

I do find that once you get to about the middle of the bottle (I have the .5 oz) the product gets gooey and it's harder to get it out of the bottle. I also do not like the brush which is a little too short for my liking.

Popular Top/Base Coats