Costes by Hotel Costes

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

4.7

on 10/25/2009 9:59:00 PM

I love this scent, but I already own it in a 10 Corso Como bottle.

on 3/3/2007 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I usually do not like greens or things that are too spicy (*cough* Idole *cough*), but this goes very well with my chemistry. Lucky Scent sent this to me as a free sample, and I was not looking forward to smelling like a bowl of potpourri in the middle of a forest, but it was not so. I am discovering that a lot of men's fragrances smell very good on me, so that may be why (my next purchase will probably be YSL's L'Homme).

This is scent is fresh, evergreen, a bit minty and a bit peppery on me. It's very nice, but it is not my thing. continued >>

on 5/13/2005 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this scent, I just got a full bottle and I can see myself actually using it it up. It's so unique. It starts of a little spicy, warm, and woodsy, and turns into a clean soap scent on a background of soft woods. This scent evolves throughout the day, and smells different on different days, for some reason. I normally don't like spicy scents but this one is so addictive and more importantly, wearable. My only complaint is that the bottle comes in a dabber instead of a spray. I can't get enough of this. I can see myself wearing this year round!

Popular Fragrances