Costes by Hotel Costes

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

3.3

on 11/12/2007 9:04:00 AM

I am really enjoying this delicious subtle scent. If you enjoy aromatics, this will please. I see it being compared to several incense scents, and yes I can smell a similarity to 10 Corso Como which I love. But Costes is more subtle and smooth than 10CC. The opening is warmer than the drydown but I enjoy the entire ride. This has a comforting "home" smell to it,I would call Costes a "soul scent". I will definitely repurchase and may even buy a back up now!

on 3/3/2006 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Unfortunately the woods in Costes dominated on me. The home fragrance
products might be a better use than as a personal scent.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Costes seems to smell differently on everyone from sandalwood to soap. For me, it's a very clean incensey fragrance...almost fresh. I'm sure it will be the summer's answer to my winter incense addiction. I didn't care for this one at first, but it somehow grew on me. And is still growing.
Edited to add another star. This is definitely a 4 star scent. I wore this in the dead of winter and the hottest, most humid day of the day...it is *just right* every time.
Notes: coriander seeds, white pepper, laurel, oriental woods, incense, musk, and hints of rose.

Popular Fragrances