no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

9 years ago

I used the whole bottle and it did nothing good for my skin. I never break out on my cheek but since using this product I break out on my cheeks. Will not purchase again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

11 years ago

so far this is the best cleanser ive used. i read and the sales lady told me that it can remove make up and it kinda does. i can still see a bit of yellow and black(liner) on the cotton pad when i use the toner

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

12 years ago

After 1 week of using this luxuriously foaming product my freckles started fading. Fantastic! I was totally impressed with the results. The only reason why I stopped using/buying Pola was the price. It's quite pricey for someone on a budget.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

14 years ago

I love this so cleanser so much. i have been loyal to dhc for awhile but was looking for something more ever since my skin turned from super oily to combination. i have been getting flaky skin, and after using this cleanser along with plenna pure night moisture, the problems are gone! like the other ladies here say, you just need a pea size amount, it lathers well and i love how the tube is slightly clear so you can see exactly how much cleanser is left. i thought the price was pretty good for the size of the tube, i expect this to last several months. i highly recommend for those with combo skin also!

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

16 years ago

The best cleanser I have ever used! You can notice the clarity of your face right after. Non drying but cleanses with no residue. I personally prefered this cleanser to whitissimo's (mostly for the price too).

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

16 years ago

Wow, the box, the tube, and the quality of the product definitely are top notch! I am very happy with the product and the results. I no longer use much makeup because of the translucency POLA products (1/f and Whitissimo) did for my skin.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

16 years ago

Okay, at first I thought this was the greatest cleanser ever. It left my skin squeaky clean and my face seemed to glow. BUT, yes there's a but, it caused an acne flare-up all along my cheeks. I am sure it was this cleanser, b/c it was the only new product I was using and as soon as I switched to a different cleanser, my skin calmed down. I guess stearic acid is comedogenic. :(

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Other

16 years ago

Wow...this stuff works!...I have just started using this facial wash and definitely I can see a difference in the fairness of my skin. My complexion is alot lighter and has a nice glow to it. You definitely don't need much to lather your face, only a small amount is needed. It's got a pleasant scent, it reminds me of the Ivory bar soap. I recommend purchasing a sample set from WTF first before you decide to purchase the face wash. www.whosthefairest.com

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

17 years ago

Two words: HOLY GRAIL! I've been using this for about 16 months. Since starting, no breakouts unless in reaction to new lotion or something I was trying. One $30 tube lasts over a year. I can't even describe the thick luscious lather...that rinses completely clean with a couple of splashes! No need for toner--0 residue :) Do yourself a favor and run to WTF for some of this.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlond

EyesBlue

17 years ago

I love this! I also got samples first from WTF, and noticed a difference after washing my face ONCE. I've been using the entire 1/f system for three days straight, and my skin is noticeably lighter and brighter. THIS LINE WORKS! This cleanser is great because you truly don't need much at a time and it does what it is supposed to do. Now, I only wish these products weren't so darn expensive!

About reviewer (190 reviews)

Age