Nivea Deodorant

3.9

This deodorant works and is gentle. No, it doesn't keep you dry for 24 hours but for one day, yes it does. I don't think any deo has kept me dry for 24 hours but maybe that's just me. And I really like the glass container, a bit nicer than the usual plastic sticks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This one definately does not do what it promises. It stops to work before 24 h, and I had to get another one, I bought Sterilan. The price is good, $2,31 approximately, but since its useless, I rather spend $4 on Sterilan deodorant, the double amount. It is my opinion though that a deodorant should not cost much as it is such a basic every day necessity.
Another con is that its made of glass....not practical on tile bathroom floors and once broken in the gym bag...

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Nivea works and in hot humid Australia I can't live without it! I have tried many of their deodorants and continue to use them. Stress Protect is my fave and is usually on sale regularly so I stock up.

This review is for the stress roll on one. I bought this randomly cause it was on sale for 2.99 at my shoppers drugmart and always heard good reviews so figured for 3$ why not? 6 months later I am still using this stuff. This is going to be a little TMI but I sweat really bad to the point where the side of my body is soaked sometimes haha but this stuff saves me that embarrassing issue. I don't have a smell (thank god sweating is bad enough) but I do like this smell but I get insecure as when I smell it I know I'm sweating but I don't have the heart to switch it yet haha, I might try the other ones soon but for now, why fix what's not broken?

Dry Comfort Deodorant Roll On has a nice fresh scent, doesn't stain your clothes, and is very effective as a daily deodorant, or if you are working out. This product has been discontinued and has been replaced with "Dry Confidence" deodorant by NIVEA. It's the same roll on deodorant, same fresh mild fragrance, different name. If you are purchasing this deodorant outside of Germany, it can be a bit expensive.

all of their deodorants are simply the best i've used. currently rotating two roll-on varieties. love them. love em all. Would never stray (except to maybe-possibly give a high-end deodorant an indulgent whirl.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

* I USE THE STRESS PROTECT 48H BY NIVEA *

Soo, I guess I don't sweat that much. Of course I do, but it has never been a problem to me or anything. I still have to use a deodorant of course!

This is deffintly my go-to! I like everything about it. Packagain is made of glass, which makes it kind of "luxurius" to be honest, even tho it's cheap. It doesn't leave any white marks or anything, and the smell is nice and fresh! It seems to last a whole day, not 48 hours as they say, but since I use it as an everyday basic that's not a problem.

I have really really sensitive skin, and after using this for a over a year, I still haven't got any bad reaction. So that's good!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Amazing roll-on. Lasts 24+ hours suppressing odour and wetness. Smells great. Non-irritant. Never stained clothes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love all Nivea roll-on deodorants (haven't tried any spray ones yet), my favorite is the Dry-comfort version. I get tired of the scents quickly so I usually buy a different one every time. It doesn't stain my clothes either. One bottle lasts three to four months, a little less in the summer.

I am reviewing the Black and White antiperspirant. This gave me the best wetness and odour protection of any antiperspirant I've tried, but it was not invisible.It left white marks and every time I used it, it balled up on my skin. Won't repurchase