Maybelline Express Nail Polish Remover

No Image

4.7

on 3/14/2010 10:17:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

What do I look for on a nail polish remover: that effectively removes every trace of any kind of nail polish in a gentle non-drying formula (this one contains sweet almond extracts and hydrating agents). This does it.
I love it! I've tried a few before, some are too aggressive and will dry your nails and cuticles really bad, others won't remove the nail polish properly (Like Mavala one for example).
You get a lot of product at a ridiculous price if I may say so.
My only complaint is the packaging; I'd prefer a safer opening, because you can easily spill the product all over.
My only nail polish remover from now on.

on 3/27/2008 2:31:00 PM

This nail polish remover is quick and efficient when it comes to removing nail polish. It doesn't sting (as some removers do), but the smell - IT IS SO STRONG. Maybe it's just me, but even with the "almond extract", the scent of the remover is so strong that every time I open the bottle cap, I have to turn my nose away.
The packaging is good quality plastic; size and shape of bottle is convenient for travel. The only reason I won't purchase this remover again is because of the smell. For those who like the scent, I have nothing more to say. : P

on 9/10/2003 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great product which is one of the cheapest and effective on the market. Does not have a disgusting smell, comes with almond extracts. Removes nail polish fast and effectively. Cute plastic bottle with a pink cap containing a pink soloution. About US $4 for 125 ml.

Popular Treatments