no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I have one of the "regular" shades, and one in the platinum version, and I will admit that both of them have been in my makeup collection for longer than you should probably keep any makeup. I'm not even sure if they're still sold, so that should say something. I simply have a hard time saying goodbye to these shadows and their amazing pigment, shimmer and staying power. They look almost radiant on the eyelid, they never crease and there's practically no fallout. Just an all-around great single shadow!

About reviewer (419 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

Love the pigmentation! I find them gorgeous

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlack

7 years ago

Starry night - shimmery navy, looks good on its own blended in the outer corners of your eye. Beige platinum - shimmer neutral, good as a under tone shadow with browns/khaki/bronze colours blended Metal plum - shimmer violet, a good colour for all over the lid The colours are pigmented and last, are all quite shimmery.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This is my HG eye shadow. I have it in several colours, but the one this review is about is the shade called Rose Quartz. It is a dark, shimmery pink, perfect for the office and casual occasions. Works great with grey eyeliner pencil too. This has amazing staying power, it lasts more than 14 hours on me, ie I put it on each morning then before I go to sleep I have to use an eye make up remover on top of my cleansing gel. I've already repurchased and will keep doing so. Great stuff!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

9 years ago

I have this in no.21 Golden Beige Got this as a freebie while buying other l'oreal stuff. Great for highlight, can not find any fault but I wouldn't buy it myself if it wasn't free. The packaging is very poor - cheap plastic with a sponge tip.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

9 years ago

I have #12 'Pearly White'. This colour has high pigmentation, but blends easily. I like the iridescent factor of it and will buy again.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

I bought a L'Oreal Color Appeal Platinum in shade #151 (Pure Gold) about 6 months ago. I'm happy enough with the shade & quality to have used about 2/3 of it so far. It has a pretty yet subtle sparkle to it which I like. The only things that don't impress me is that this shade can appear quite sheer and when viewed at certain angles or in average to poor lighting it almost seems to disappear on me. The packaging is cheap even though in Australia L'oreal is not a cheap purchase.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

11 years ago

I have this in Nylon (61) and it came as a freebie because I bought other stuff at the drugstore. It is good if you want a neutral colour, this is a shimmery light bronzy shade and I use it when I want just a hint of shine in the brow area. I generally prefer matt colours though and so would not pay money for this.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

EyesBlack

1.0

13 years ago

I have two eyeshadows Color Appeal - Mono (greenish bronze) and Duo (Beach which is golde and Sea which is dark blue). I don`t like them and would never buy again. The texture is rough, not silky at all. Packaging sucks, very cheap-looking. Also I`m irritated that there is no similarity between the products made for the USA-market and European market. Have impression there are at least a dozen of L`Oreal companies and what products I`m buying - is a mystery. I prefer universal globalistic companies - which produce a new make-up collection which is everywhere the same and you can find it at their web-site, etc. I have never seen the shadows people are describing here, and I can`t describe the shadows I own - cause I think they don`t exist for your market. The only good thing - the lasting quality - they last OK. And some colours are attractive.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

14 years ago

ok where shall i start..i got this ColorAppeal E/s LE in Taupe from L'oreal Warehse Sale..i totally forgotten about this until now. its a pretty taupe color...but unfortunately the sponge applicator was broken at my first application (so one lippie off)...well i wore it today and the staying power is good and the colour pay off is great with sponge applicator..do not use brush coz the color pickup is no good....today i have to apply one eye with sponge applicator and one eye using brush as the applicator broken on the 1st use....so one eye great color and one eye sheer color and the texture goes ons smooth........i guess RM5 for one LE e/s is well worth it and i can always replace the sponge applicator..

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination