Smashbox smashing Premier

No Image

3.8

on 3/24/2009 9:21:00 PM

Ok, another product I love, love, loooove. I ordered about 20 of these when I found out Smashbox discontinued this color. Uggghh! QVC picked up the remaining inventory and was selling it on their website. I have tried for years to find a comparable color and texture - to no avail. What I love about this lipstick is the texture - the matte. It stays on your lips without drying them out.

on 9/16/2003 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am starting to really like Smashbox's lipsticks. They have no scent (plus!), moisturizing without being slippery (plus!), and the pigments are great (big plus!). I use Premier as an everyday. It's a nudish, pinkish, mauvish. Kind of hard to explain but looks really pretty for office or just casual look. I'm an MMM/LLL and it looks great! (Also love Smashbox's Deep Red but there's no category for it in P'Ville)

on 9/12/2003 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am not so fond of this color. Premier is a nude shade that looks way too pink on my lips. Looks great with a beige lipgloss over it. Very pretty but just too pink for me. no scent!

Cool toned nude pinky mauve style colour. Works for me with an irridescent gloss over the top because it can come off a bit matte for my tastes. Nice texture. Lasts well. No annoying taste or smell. I wear it for work a lot (cool toned PPP)

Popular Lipsticks