Hugo Boss Boss by Hugo Boss

No Image

on 11/27/2012 3:17:00 PM

To me, this is definitely a unisex scent. I had been looking for months for a woody non-sweet vanilla, and there it was, gathering dust in my man's arsenal. If only he had worn it, I would have learned about it sooner. Anyway, I love wearing this vanilla-apple-wood gem, only equaled to my nose by Yves Rocher's Vanille Noire.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My boyfriend normally doesn't wear cologne, just whatever spray and deodorant he has on him. However, one day we were in Sephora picking up some stuff and we started spraying colognes for the fun of it, he picked it up, and sprayed it on my sleeve, at first I went to scold him but it smelled AMAZING! I found myself embarrassingly sniffing my sleeve the entire mall trip and the ride home. I ended up purchasing it for him for his birthday :) It's a great scent for guys who don't like a deep smell, it's very light, airy and it has a small sweet note to it... in a masculine way. It's not offending at all, which is amazing since I normally dislike a lot of colognes because they are too overpowering and they stay forever. This one is just perfect for him, and I find myself sniffing him far too much when I see him!

OMG. Never smelled anything like it. I'm not usually a warm/woodsy person BUT it pairs nice because it is still very clean and fresh and lasts so long on the skin and even in clothing. Ahh...it's lovely.

This is my boyfriends main cologne and I LOVE IT!! It smells so sexy on him, I absolutely love it. love love love! I assume it goes good with his body chemistry. It's kind of a sweet smell but sexy too for a guy

on 10/24/2005 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a scent my 16 yr old picked out a few years ago. I agree with devilzwind , I like this for myself. I had a few fragrances sprayed on my son and he must like sweet scents like me, we both agreed. Now that usually doesn't happen, finding something to agree on. Every time he sprays it and I get a whiff it's a pleasure to my nose. I don't care for most mens fragrances, usually stinky. With 3 males in the house this is one of my favorites. But they each have a different idea on what they like and all but one I can't stand. That would be Ralph Lauren Polo. I think I am in the minority because everyone seems to enjoy my oldest sons choice with this one. I just have to be honest and say it chokes me and I can barely breath.

on 1/17/2004 10:02:00 AM

i bought this for my SO for his bday. he had been using it beforehand already but his bottle was running low. i love this scent its so suitable for guys cos it s masculinely sexy. i cant think of what to get my brother for his birthday soon so ill probabaly get him this too!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this fragrance for my fiance and we both love it. It's not overly masculine, nor is it weak. It's casual and sexy. I love the soft spicy and musky scent it has.

My BF's scent, I love it. Smells so sexy, but very wearable. Adore it! Sometimes I use it on myself :)

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance