no images

price range

Reviews

fromalyak

Dec/23/2010

The color of this was a little darker than I thought it would be. I like the smell of this product. The color is nice. It doesn't look horrible on me, but I can't imagine when I would ever use this. The product is good, just not for me. I'll look at the other colors they have.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesBlue

Nov/18/2008

I first bought Sugared Bronze for my graduation from middle school (in 1996!), which was about when I was first allowed to wear makeup. I loved it and continued to wear it for a while in high school. The color was great on me, a frosty bronze, not too dark but just dark enough to give a little drama. It had a nice, lipsticky smell (that's the best way I can describe it! Just had that …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

fromRims

Oct/10/2008

This one is for moisture extreme in Sugared Bronze. It is a beautiful color as long as you dont mind the frostiness. For my NC 42-43 skin it did not do any wonders, and the silver frost made me look funny. I personally do not like the frost, if you do it is a great neutral shade bordering on peachy bronze.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

Jul/31/2008

I look awful in this !!!!

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium

EyesHazel

Jan/26/2008

My coloring: warm, NC30, brown eyes
This is a nice plummy color with bronze undertones. It's very flattering on my complexion, however I find it a bit frosty. The staying power is excellent and the smell is a little annoying but overall, this is a really nice lipstick. Excellent choice if you are looking for a little warmer plum color.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jul/22/2004

This has been my MLBB product since I was 16. Though really, it's a MLB Sparklier. It's nice, a little bit more peach than my CCC complection, and a little sparkly. An excellent summer lipstick. The smell and texture were fine when I was 16, but have started to become more annoying as my tastes in makeup grow more expensive. The main thing that bothers me is the way the cap comes …Read more

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

Jan/13/2004

I used to wear this color a lot- but I looked at it recently, and don't know why I ever wore it. It matches with my skin tone too much - ggg. May look better on lighter or darker skin tones.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (146 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromparkc

Nov/30/2003

This looked SO good on my friend, who's Irish... like a deep icy brown. But on me, it looks pink/peach/nude! A definite YLBB for this MAC NC35 girl! Shimmery and gorgeous if you're looking for a cheapie nude. The smell is a little strong, tho!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination