Maybelline New York Moisture Whip - Wine on Ice

No Image

on 9/5/2016 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My Mom wore it.
So, I wore it! ....and then I loved it! Of course what happens when you fall in love with a cosmetic......?
They discontinue it!

I'm down to the LAST q-tip!
I NEED MORE!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

While I like the formulation of this lipstick, it's very moisturizing and smells good and I like the color, it has too much shimmer. This would be a great lipcolor if it wasn't for the shimmer. I can handle a little shimmer, but when I put this one on all I see is the shimmer. Also, the cap comes off this lipstick way too easily. It's very easy to ruin a purse or pocket with this lipstick. I would never repurchase this shade, but would look to purchase this in another color.

I love this lipstick. I was lucky to recieved it in a swap :D The texture is so creamy, smooth, and applies quite evenly. You can sheer it on for a tint of color, shimmer, and shine -or- you can apply heavy for intense color. It also feels moisturizing! It gaves dead lips some brightness in life ;) You can also apply it over conditioner or gloss with ease! (Haha, bored me)

on 12/10/2005 1:56:00 AM

This was my prom lipstick when I was barely starting to wear makeup.

I liked it alot and wore it for several years after. It was close to my own lipcolour but it gave my lips a brighter rosiness and effervescence (it is a golden shimmery formulation). Other women thought the shade really suited me.

I have moved on to other lipsticks but I will always have sentimental feelings for this shade.

I like this one. It definitely has nice wine tones in it and very slight shimmer. On my lips this is darker than my natural lip color by a tone or two but looks nice. The texture of this is nice for a drugstore lipstick- it glides on smoothly and stays on fairly well. I would buy this again but I don't use this very often so it might be discontinued by the time I run out of this one.