no images

price range

Reviews

fromRexina

Jul/27/2016

I have this in the color 42 - Icy Rose. I love warm colors and this is OK. It does the job, but I have better blushes than this. Good for autumn-winter, but not the summer months. Lasts a workday, but nothing special. Also bulky when travel.

About reviewer (180 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Relaxed, Fine

EyesGreen

Feb/08/2015

The packacking broke after a few months, the closing mechanism to be exact.
I have no 17 Soft melon. Even though I have pale skin, this blush is amazing. It blends easily, it's not powdery, is really pigmented and makes the skin look really good.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jul/21/2012

02 Cool Pink is really good for my pale skin.
The blush has lots of pigment in it, and thats a good thing too - even thought that useing the included brush sometimes lead to overly blushed cheeks. I will propably keep searching for a better blush, but this one is good too.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Jun/15/2011

bought this in a bit of a hurry cause I dropped my regular blush and it when all over the floor. What surprised me most about this blush was the pigmentation, a little goes a long way and the colours are good are in a good range. The price is good because it has lasted me a long long time and I use it almost daily. The packaging is not that exciting but it's not bad either. Overall …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Dec/22/2010

First of all, i have had this forever and still have a little bit left. I just need a little bit to look fresh and "rosy". I haven't tried many other blushes, but i don't think i need to either, that's how good it is!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesHazel

Oct/24/2010

I had no expectations when I bought this blush, I only did because it was so cheap and I needed a blush at that time. But I'm very surprised by how much I like it. I have it in Frosty Mocha (19) and it gives off a very beautiful, healthy, girly blush. It's one of the better colours that I own. I had some trouble to begin with because, I too like some of the others, found it too …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Jul/21/2009

This might sound strange, but I found this blush to be too pigmented. I like to lightly brush it on and build it up if I need to. Just a little amount of the Isadora blush on the brush and it was a color explosion. It was ok if you smoothed and blended it out with a big fluffy face puder brush, but it is easier to build up than to remove. I might get this again if I see it on sale or am going for …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Oct/01/2008

I have this in Rose Tan. It's perfect for my olive skin, giving me a rich but natural looking flush. A little bit goes a long way, and I'm glad because I believe this is no longer sold in the U.S.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (420 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2.0
fromstl

May/30/2008

I got this from a good friend. Didn't like it at all, I think I hardly even used it. The color was not for me, but I guess that's because I didn't try it myself. I prefer MAC's Dollymix. The packaging isn't very attractive, either.

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Mar/19/2008

I love this blush so much! It is so pigmented, so a little goes a long way! Therefore, it is quite economical in the long run. I bought a terracotta pink like color called- soft melon. It works great on my deep ivory skin. I think it is one of the better powder blushes in the drugstores. It just shows up on the skin so well, without having to use alot of product.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair