Urban Decay Last Call

Urban Decay Last Call
Last CallLast Call UD

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/13/2016 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been searching for my holy grail burgandy shadow for years. So I figured I would give last call a shot since it didn't look super brown like many burgandy shades. I did my makeup before work and everything was ok. About half way through the day I look in the mirror it looked terrible. The color faded into a bright fuchsia. Which doesn't jive with my pale skin and brown eyes. Needless to say it was back to the drawing board for me.

I really like Urban Decay eye shadows, but this color did not look good on me. I am fair skinned with brown eyes, and Last Call made me look like I had conjunctivitis or a bad hangover. I returned it to Sephora for a refund. I think a deeper purple might work better for me.

To Read all 100 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love it! I love everything about it :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

IN LOVE.
I use this color almost on a daily basis. It has such a beautiful glow and it looks great with every color eye!! If I'm going for a more dramatic look, I use it as a base and smoke my eyes. But on the daily, I use a light purple from Kiko Cosmetics and brush this upward from the corner of my eye. It always looks fabulous and I pretty much can't live without this color. LOVE.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't really love most of Urban Decay's eyeshadows. If they're not injected full of chunky glitter, they have serious fallout issues anyway with how soft and powdery the shadows are. This can be a lovely contrast to how many of MAC's shadows have a crust you have to break through in order to get to the real deal, but I don't like either extreme. Last Call is one of those UD eyeshadows that is not glittery and does not have lots of fallout. If all of their shadows were like this, I would have far more of them.

Last Call is a beautiful medium rose pink colour with a touch of soft plum, shimmery but not glittery. It could blend a little better, but it is very pigmented and shows up well on the lids. I liked it with a light touch of Nocturnelle in the crease.

I would buy it again if it broke or otherwise suicided because it's a great colour I haven't found much of anywhere else. The only dupe I've ever seen was in a Loreal HiP duo called Sculpted - the lighter colour, if applied wet, is an almost perfect match.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Texture of shadow - this has shimmer. Creamy and blends easily. There is no fallout.

Color - A very nice plum shade that complements Naked1 palette very well. Color is not jarring and can be used during daytime.

This shadow is amazing, with or without primer. With, the color is a rich, deep metallic plum. Without its a cute shimmering pink. It's unusual and looks different than anything else in my stash. The color goes on smooth and evenly, and wears nicely for 8 hours. I had no problems with fallout, powderiness, unevenness, etc. With primer, the shadow can be a little difficult to blend around the edges, but that's hardly a drawback. The texture is smooth and the color looks great no matter how you wear it. I don't always rave about UD shadows, but Last Call is really great!

(Read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

There are not a lot of UD shadows that I would purchase more than once and happily spend $18 on. This is one of them, and one of the few non-neutrals, for that matter. Absolutely beautiful plummy color, perfect shimmer, no fallout. Love.

on 10/18/2012 12:18:00 PM

This is my favourite UD eye shadow colour. The pigment is absolutely fantastic! These shadows in general in my opinion have the best colour payoff and last all day. I love to pair these shadows with the 24/7 liners, and the primer potion. What an amazing colour, and an amazing product.

I have a large collection of the UD shadows, including those from the NAKED2 Palette and have not once felt a since ounce of disappointment or dismay for this product.

Fantastic! Worth the money!

I love this color and when done properly you don't look like you got hit in the eye. I can see how it happens because the color is so pretty I know I want to go crazy with it but with my fair skin and light eyes that wouldn't be smart.

I use it with Verve and add Last Call to the other half of my lid. I use a nice color like Tease on the crease and highlight with Booty Call and add a little Foxy for good measure. It looks great with Psychedelic Sister eyeliner available in the Ocho Loco holiday set.(Get it UD lovers you'll be really happy:))

Or Rock Star looks awesome with it too. So the pluses are no fallout I find my brush holds the color well.
~Stays true to color
~Amazing buttery consistency
~Good quality and on sale right now:)
~The color lasts with or without primer though I prefer to use primer.
~Makes light and brown eyes look gorgeous.
~Universal color when used right.
Cons.
~The punched in the eye look
~The price when not on sale but in my opinion it's a quality shadow that I would pay the money for.
Another positive is the looks are endless which I really like about this shadow. My sister loved the color too so I do recommend it and would buy it again due to quality and long lasting color.