OPI Blushingham Palace

No Image

4.5

on 3/7/2010 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am wearing Blushingham Palace right now while I am doing this review. For some reason it has been sitting with all her sisters for a while but I haven't give it a go. Every now and then I will pick up this bottle and have a look and said "I will give you a go" and then for some reason, I put it down and put on a different color. I don't think it's fair on her so I decided to put it on tonight. It's very frosty and shimmery. It's definitely dusty rose/pink with a bit of mauve tone in it. Application is so easy but I do agree with some viewers, this is more granny color to me which at this moment, I am not one yet. But I don't mind wearing it to work but not for a girl night out. It's from the British Collection and this is one of the few colors that OPI still make. Probably because it has to satifsy their granny clients. Anyway, at least I give it a go and may be I will put it on again after 10 years and see whether I will grow to like it. I am not saying I am disliking this color but it's not one of my favourites.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is def. an interesting color. A deep, blush-rose color with silver, almost diamond shimmer. It goes on nicely with about three coats to achieve opaqueness. Looks nice on me, so I'll wear it again.

Popular Polishes