OPI Blushingham Palace

No Image

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

What a great "Grab them but don't push them over the top" shade!

I've failed to admit i'm 30+ and still very much like those "grab them by the throat" type colors, but some little voice scolds me I'm going to turn into that old lady with fuschia lip stick so I try to find some king of middle-ground compromise. This totally fits the bill.

It's a medium-to-dark pinky-purple with high metallic/shinyness. Yes theres definite purple in it, but its a rare breed of "Office-Friendly Purple" because the pink reigns it in abit.

It's definitely up there on the girlyness factor and just an overall fun shade without the "teeny-bopper" nor "las vegas stripper" effect.

Definitely one of my top OPI pics, applause for OPI (who i'm failing to mention deliver just such quality formulas that any time I stray I go running back begging forgiveness - OPI = holy grail of polishes!)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is def. an interesting color. A deep, blush-rose color with silver, almost diamond shimmer. It goes on nicely with about three coats to achieve opaqueness. Looks nice on me, so I'll wear it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This looked so beautiful in the bottle, like a swirly almost metallic blu-ish dark pink. On my nails it looks like it could be called "frosted grape" or "grape ice." Or. . .

. . .GRAPE EXPECTATIONS!!! Get it? Because of the British theme!!!! OK, sorry. That wasn't funny at all. ETA: I think Mother Road Rose is the color I really wanted this to be. Rosy-mauve.

on 1/10/2006 11:10:00 PM

Blushingham Palace is a purpley-pink. It has tone on tone shimmer unlike any other OPI I've ever tried. It gives the polish such dimension! This is one of the most shimmery, but not frosty, polishes I've ever tried.

on 7/16/2005 11:54:00 AM

As the reviewer below said, this is a medium rosey mauve with a hint of lilac. Very frosty. Such a pretty overlooked color, great for cool-toned gals and pretty much seasonless. Would work on either set of nails.

O.P.I is known for its quality polishes, and this one is no exception. The colour is a lovely dusty mauve rose with shimmer. Perfect for the fall makeup and clothing trends.

Popular Polishes