OPI Blushingham Palace

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

4.8

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this shade! I find it pretty complex. I would call it a metallic medium dusty rose-mauve. I am NW25 and find this perfect for toes and hands. It's very feminine and springy.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is def. an interesting color. A deep, blush-rose color with silver, almost diamond shimmer. It goes on nicely with about three coats to achieve opaqueness. Looks nice on me, so I'll wear it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

What a great "Grab them but don't push them over the top" shade!

I've failed to admit i'm 30+ and still very much like those "grab them by the throat" type colors, but some little voice scolds me I'm going to turn into that old lady with fuschia lip stick so I try to find some king of middle-ground compromise. This totally fits the bill.

It's a medium-to-dark pinky-purple with high metallic/shinyness. Yes theres definite purple in it, but its a rare breed of "Office-Friendly Purple" because the pink reigns it in abit.

It's definitely up there on the girlyness factor and just an overall fun shade without the "teeny-bopper" nor "las vegas stripper" effect.

Definitely one of my top OPI pics, applause for OPI (who i'm failing to mention deliver just such quality formulas that any time I stray I go running back begging forgiveness - OPI = holy grail of polishes!)

on 10/2/2007 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Beautiful pink with some purplish undertones. It is shiny but not over the top. Perfect for either going out or work. I love the color. The texture is smooth and easy to apply without streaking or clumping. The pigmentation is good. Two coats work well. It is long lasting and durable with average use of hands. (In other words it probably wouldn't hold up long if you were building houses or washing dishes for a living.)
The price is more than the drugstore polishes, but you can buy at a discount online. It is well worth the extra $. If I ever use this bottle up I would definitely purchase again.

on 3/6/2007 3:12:00 PM

This is such a gorgeous, complex shade. In certain lights, it appears to be a shimmery medium pink; in other lights, it shines of a blue-toned violet! Unfortunately, this didn't last 2 days on me, even when I used it with Nail Envy. I want so much to love this, but don't think I will be repurchasing due to the chip factor. :(

Absolutely beautiful berry mauve and as always, OPI is the best quality nail color!

Popular Polishes