OPI Blushingham Palace

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

4.2

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is def. an interesting color. A deep, blush-rose color with silver, almost diamond shimmer. It goes on nicely with about three coats to achieve opaqueness. Looks nice on me, so I'll wear it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This looked so beautiful in the bottle, like a swirly almost metallic blu-ish dark pink. On my nails it looks like it could be called "frosted grape" or "grape ice." Or. . .

. . .GRAPE EXPECTATIONS!!! Get it? Because of the British theme!!!! OK, sorry. That wasn't funny at all. ETA: I think Mother Road Rose is the color I really wanted this to be. Rosy-mauve.

on 3/22/2007 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate to be one of the few people who say "meh" on this product, but I'll say it. Meh. Loved the color in the bottle, but for some reason, once I got this on, it just didn't do much for me. The color is a bit brighter than I expected it to be, and a bit more pink that I wanted. If it were just a shade up or down from what it is, I think I'd like it much better. It is a pretty color, but just not the best on me. Definitely a color for cool-toned gals. I haven't tried it on my toes yet, but i have a feeling that I will like it much better on my toes as a spring/summer color. OPI quality is still there, though, so I can't knock it for that.

on 8/26/2006 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Shimmery cool pink/mauve that's a perfect transition color from summer to fall. Typical great OPI quality. Conservative enough for the office but interesting enough to be far from boring. This will be a staple in my nail polish wardrobe.

on 7/29/2005 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A great blush pinkish color. Had several compliments on this color. Sparkles in the sunshine

on 12/15/2004 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful color. It's a dusty rose color with a hint of lilac. It's one of OPI's frosted shades, so if you don't like frost you may not like this this. I find it's not too light nor too dark...just the right shade. I absolutley will buy it again.

Popular Polishes