OPI Blushingham Palace

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.4

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This color is a great consistency, and has good wear. It's complete coverage in about two coats In the bottle, it looks like it's this gorgeous pink color with a gold shimmer in it. When I put it on, though, it just looks a bit weird. Not my favorite color.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this shade! I find it pretty complex. I would call it a metallic medium dusty rose-mauve. I am NW25 and find this perfect for toes and hands. It's very feminine and springy.

on 10/6/2007 9:52:00 PM

This is a shimmery, medium pink that is neutral. I didn't really pick up any purple tones. I'm PPP, cool, so maybe that is why? It's sort of an adorable color, but not one that isn't over-the-top cutesy.

on 3/6/2007 3:12:00 PM

This is such a gorgeous, complex shade. In certain lights, it appears to be a shimmery medium pink; in other lights, it shines of a blue-toned violet! Unfortunately, this didn't last 2 days on me, even when I used it with Nail Envy. I want so much to love this, but don't think I will be repurchasing due to the chip factor. :(

Pretty mauve lilac, slightly metallic. Very wearable shade all year round. Goes on smooth and easy to apply.

on 1/10/2006 11:10:00 PM

Blushingham Palace is a purpley-pink. It has tone on tone shimmer unlike any other OPI I've ever tried. It gives the polish such dimension! This is one of the most shimmery, but not frosty, polishes I've ever tried.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I lurve this color, I can say this is my top 5 color pick of OPI colors! It's a pearlescent medium pink/mauve color. The color looks amazing on all skin colors, and it just looks so feminine and pretty on my nails. The only downside is this color seems to last a day or two before it chips, this seems to be a downside to the pearlescent/metallic colors in the OPI line. I hope they never discontinue this color!

on 9/18/2005 5:26:00 PM

I have slightly warm toned light olive skin, and this is one of the few purple-toned polishes I can wear. A beautiful medium rose-tinged lavender frost, wearable year-round.

Just the prettiest color! Like the other reviewers say, a mauve/pink/bit of lilac frost. Not overly dramatic, not too girly, just pretty. I like it very much, giving a boost to my fading tan. A very nice moving-into-Fall color but I can see this working year 'round on both fingers and toes. My only complaint: a wee bit heavy on the frost. Not a color to replace my dark red cremes, but a nice change.

This is a purpleish pink. I thought it would work well with my skintone, but I really wasn't impressed. It has a nice shimmer, but was just a tad *off* in hue. I donated it to the RR box after 1 use.

Popular Polishes