OPI Blushingham Palace

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

on 11/27/2011 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

OPI's Blushingham Palace is a warm-toned, dusty, blushed-rose light-medium pink polish with a borderline metallic/borderline frosty finish. This one, IMO, is very safe, work appropriate, and "mature." The color, on my fair skin with yellow undertones, leans toward the peachy-rose gold/gilded rosy mauve end of the spectrum and isn't very flattering to my skin tone. (It kind of gives my cuticles that dirty-tanned hue.) The finish is reminiscent of pearly polish finishes from the 1980s. The application was very smooth and totally opaque in two coats; however, because of the semi-frosty finish, there were very faint brush stroke lines. Wear time was very good at four to five days with no chipping or cracking with SV as my topcoat. All in all, I really don't care for this color as it clashes with my skin tones. (Other reviewers have stated they see mauve/lilac/purple tones in this but on me there were none of those colors - just dusty rosy bronzed mauve.) All in all, I do not care for this color and would not purchase it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is just awesome. It's a lavender/pink/mauve with a slight frost to it. A great color for fall that would look equally nice on hands and toes. I love finding shades like this that are muted and soft but aren't a sheer neutral. Being warm toned, I was worried that this would look weird on me but it doesn't at all. Highly recommend!

on 8/8/2005 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very pretty pinky/lavendar shimmer that looks great on tips and toes. Its one of those polishes that is so pretty, you just can't help but look at your nails :) A "must have" in my opinion.

on 11/12/2003 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty rosey mauve shade that goes on with a nice shine and lasts for a long time on my nails without chipping. This is a pretty unique shade that I think would look nice year round.

Popular Polishes