OPI Blushingham Palace

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

4.5

on 10/6/2007 9:52:00 PM

This is a shimmery, medium pink that is neutral. I didn't really pick up any purple tones. I'm PPP, cool, so maybe that is why? It's sort of an adorable color, but not one that isn't over-the-top cutesy.

on 10/2/2007 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Beautiful pink with some purplish undertones. It is shiny but not over the top. Perfect for either going out or work. I love the color. The texture is smooth and easy to apply without streaking or clumping. The pigmentation is good. Two coats work well. It is long lasting and durable with average use of hands. (In other words it probably wouldn't hold up long if you were building houses or washing dishes for a living.)
The price is more than the drugstore polishes, but you can buy at a discount online. It is well worth the extra $. If I ever use this bottle up I would definitely purchase again.

on 3/6/2007 3:12:00 PM

This is such a gorgeous, complex shade. In certain lights, it appears to be a shimmery medium pink; in other lights, it shines of a blue-toned violet! Unfortunately, this didn't last 2 days on me, even when I used it with Nail Envy. I want so much to love this, but don't think I will be repurchasing due to the chip factor. :(

on 2/14/2007 3:14:00 PM

The sweetest shimmery pink violet. Not a sheer.

Pretty mauve lilac, slightly metallic. Very wearable shade all year round. Goes on smooth and easy to apply.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I lurve this color, I can say this is my top 5 color pick of OPI colors! It's a pearlescent medium pink/mauve color. The color looks amazing on all skin colors, and it just looks so feminine and pretty on my nails. The only downside is this color seems to last a day or two before it chips, this seems to be a downside to the pearlescent/metallic colors in the OPI line. I hope they never discontinue this color!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is just awesome. It's a lavender/pink/mauve with a slight frost to it. A great color for fall that would look equally nice on hands and toes. I love finding shades like this that are muted and soft but aren't a sheer neutral. Being warm toned, I was worried that this would look weird on me but it doesn't at all. Highly recommend!

on 7/30/2004 10:18:00 PM

shade is different than what i thought it would be once i put it on. i don't really care for the metallic aspect of it. i love opi nail lacquers, they are for sure the best quality out there, but i'm not crazy about this shade.

Popular Polishes