OPI Blushingham Palace

No Image

4.2

O.P.I is known for its quality polishes, and this one is no exception. The colour is a lovely dusty mauve rose with shimmer. Perfect for the fall makeup and clothing trends.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This gorgeous, shimmery pinkish rose is great for both tips and toes. There's a hint of mauve as well. Great OPI quality as always and a color both warm- and cool-toned gals can wear. My sister liked it so much, I left her my 1x bottle and bought another one for myself.

Absolutely beautiful berry mauve and as always, OPI is the best quality nail color!

on 11/12/2003 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty rosey mauve shade that goes on with a nice shine and lasts for a long time on my nails without chipping. This is a pretty unique shade that I think would look nice year round.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice, pretty, understated and classy shade that can be worn all year long on fingers or toes. OPI quality is good as always.

on 2/24/2004 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is EXACTLY the same color as Revlon's Colorstay Nail Enamel in Plumberry. Pretty color but definitely only for cool skintones and nothing too spectacular that I've come to expect from this brand.

on 5/13/2004 4:48:00 PM

The perfect shimmery pink! One of my favorites! (Not much more to say!) cost=$7.00 at Trade Secret.

on 7/30/2004 10:18:00 PM

shade is different than what i thought it would be once i put it on. i don't really care for the metallic aspect of it. i love opi nail lacquers, they are for sure the best quality out there, but i'm not crazy about this shade.

on 10/1/2004 4:20:00 PM

This is a gorgeous lilac frost. There is also a hint of dark mauve which is subtle, but distinct. Another absolutely awesome color from OPI.

I love this color! I'm a cool-toned PPP, so I wear a lot of pinks...especially mauves. The metallic shine to it makes it different than the other pinks I have. Also, the staying power is great. I'd definitely buy it again :)

Popular Polishes