OPI Blushingham Palace

No Image

4.7

on 3/22/2007 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate to be one of the few people who say "meh" on this product, but I'll say it. Meh. Loved the color in the bottle, but for some reason, once I got this on, it just didn't do much for me. The color is a bit brighter than I expected it to be, and a bit more pink that I wanted. If it were just a shade up or down from what it is, I think I'd like it much better. It is a pretty color, but just not the best on me. Definitely a color for cool-toned gals. I haven't tried it on my toes yet, but i have a feeling that I will like it much better on my toes as a spring/summer color. OPI quality is still there, though, so I can't knock it for that.

on 8/8/2005 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very pretty pinky/lavendar shimmer that looks great on tips and toes. Its one of those polishes that is so pretty, you just can't help but look at your nails :) A "must have" in my opinion.

on 7/29/2005 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A great blush pinkish color. Had several compliments on this color. Sparkles in the sunshine

Another hit for OPI. This is one of those pinks that effortlessly glides from spring to summer to fall and then onto winter.

on 12/15/2004 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful color. It's a dusty rose color with a hint of lilac. It's one of OPI's frosted shades, so if you don't like frost you may not like this this. I find it's not too light nor too dark...just the right shade. I absolutley will buy it again.

on 10/1/2004 4:20:00 PM

This is a gorgeous lilac frost. There is also a hint of dark mauve which is subtle, but distinct. Another absolutely awesome color from OPI.

Popular Polishes