OPI Blushingham Palace

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

3.9

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Totally agree with mudpie1964 - this is a very old lady shade of frosted rose petal pink. It's too 80s throwback for my taste, but nevertheless it is a pretty colour. Application is excellent, as with all frosted OPI polishes, although it is somewhat watery and requires two shades for even application.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

What a great "Grab them but don't push them over the top" shade!

I've failed to admit i'm 30+ and still very much like those "grab them by the throat" type colors, but some little voice scolds me I'm going to turn into that old lady with fuschia lip stick so I try to find some king of middle-ground compromise. This totally fits the bill.

It's a medium-to-dark pinky-purple with high metallic/shinyness. Yes theres definite purple in it, but its a rare breed of "Office-Friendly Purple" because the pink reigns it in abit.

It's definitely up there on the girlyness factor and just an overall fun shade without the "teeny-bopper" nor "las vegas stripper" effect.

Definitely one of my top OPI pics, applause for OPI (who i'm failing to mention deliver just such quality formulas that any time I stray I go running back begging forgiveness - OPI = holy grail of polishes!)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Classy shimmer pink. Great for work or dinner with the In-Laws.

on 10/6/2007 9:52:00 PM

This is a shimmery, medium pink that is neutral. I didn't really pick up any purple tones. I'm PPP, cool, so maybe that is why? It's sort of an adorable color, but not one that isn't over-the-top cutesy.

on 3/6/2007 3:12:00 PM

This is such a gorgeous, complex shade. In certain lights, it appears to be a shimmery medium pink; in other lights, it shines of a blue-toned violet! Unfortunately, this didn't last 2 days on me, even when I used it with Nail Envy. I want so much to love this, but don't think I will be repurchasing due to the chip factor. :(

This is a purpleish pink. I thought it would work well with my skintone, but I really wasn't impressed. It has a nice shimmer, but was just a tad *off* in hue. I donated it to the RR box after 1 use.

on 7/30/2004 10:18:00 PM

shade is different than what i thought it would be once i put it on. i don't really care for the metallic aspect of it. i love opi nail lacquers, they are for sure the best quality out there, but i'm not crazy about this shade.

on 2/24/2004 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is EXACTLY the same color as Revlon's Colorstay Nail Enamel in Plumberry. Pretty color but definitely only for cool skintones and nothing too spectacular that I've come to expect from this brand.

Popular Polishes