4.4

$19.00 on Nordstrom
Shop Now

Reviews

4 years ago

My first mac lipstick! It's a gorgeous shade and goes on very well. If you go out to eat, you'll have to reapply but there is still a nice tint left. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

I got this lipstick as my free Back to Mac and I couldn´t be happier. The color is so bold and brightening!!! It is my everyday color, I love how it brings out the green in my eyes. I would highly recommend it as your first Mac lipstick because it suits everyone. Since I wear it on a regular basis, what I use as my "everyday makeup" are black mascara and tinted moisturizer/foundation and Ruby Woo. I do have to reapply after lunch but other than minimal fading I see no issues with it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

from

4 years ago

I would repurchase this in a heartbeat. The color is very pretty. The most vivid bright beautiful red I've ever seen in a lipstick. The formula is a bit drying but doesn't make my lips peel like most matte lipsticks. It wears down beautifully and leaves a stain. Long wearing. Use a lip balm before applying and then blot and reapply. It will stay on all day until you eat something oily. Again best red ever !!

About reviewer (323 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

2.0

4 years ago

So disappointed with this lipstick! I love MAC lipsticks and had yet to try Ruby Woo so I ordered it online. I had read that it was drying but wow they weren't lying! It is a vivid red that is very flattering and photographs beautifully but... the texture is terrible. It feels like I'm dragging a crayon over my lips when applying it. I also notice that it feathers after a while, and yes I do apply lipliner before the lipstick. The wear is also not that great after eating and drinking which is surprising given that I have other MAC lipsticks that stay on wonderfully. Wish I could keep it just for the beautiful color but not worth it to me.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

My favorite besides Viva Glam I. A good bright red and doesn't need much touching up.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

4 years ago

Love this shade however it's quite drying on my lips

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

4 years ago

Best Red Lipstick I've had so far. it complements my face and emphasises the complexion of my skin. it accentuates my features and I can tell that it gives me more attention when I walk around wearing it. Definitely worth my money.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I love Ruby Woo! On me, it pulls off as a orange toned-red but on others, if you have a more pink undertone, it pulls off as a more blue toned red. This was my first red from MAC and I have no regrets. It's not that drying for me, to be honest, although application might be a bit tricky. For that, I simply just spread my lips to have a more even and smoother application. Overall, I love this product, it's definitely vibrant and I would definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

4 years ago

So... I read si many reviews before I bought it and most of them were positive. It really is THE RED - the one that everyone MUST have it. It is really matte and the texture is quite different from the lipsticks I usually wear, but it was not so difficult to apply it. I usually would not spend so much money for a lipstick, as I wear Rimmel's Kate collection, but this one is something different. Even my husband was impressed that when we kissed his lips were clean. :D Yes, the quality is amazing. This red is so vibrant, with the exact amount of blue undertones. No other lipstick can compare to this one. If you are a Dita Von Teese fan, as I am, and you admire her lips - so this is her color! This MAC Ruby Woo won't let you down! ;)

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I used to love ruby woo still do but it is that kind of red that ages me 10 years so I cannot wear it I've switched to loreal friedas red which suits me better but overall ruby woo is one of a kind and perfect wish I could wear it but I can't.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35