Clinique Different Lipstick - Think Bronze

Clinique Different Lipstick - Think Bronze

4.2

on 1/22/2017 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I heard that MAC is discontinuing their frost lipsticks, so I needed something to replace my beloved Sequin. This comes really close shade-wise, and is actually slightly less expensive, which is a bonus. It is also similar to Estee' Lauder Tiramisu, which I love for the color but stopped purchasing because it had no staying power and was more than twice as expensive as Clinique. This product is smooth and hydrating but has good staying power, which are always a plus. Think Bronze is a great color for everyday or with a strong eye look, especially on fair-to-medium skin tones. It also looks great in photographs (contrary to what you may have heard, matte lipsticks aren't the only ones that photograph well), which is why I stock it in my pro kit.

on 10/8/2015 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This lipstick in Think Bronze is a real HG for me. The color goes with just about anything, and the level of shine is subtle and also goes with anything. They call it bronze but it has nearly a pink cast to it with some gold overtones. I keep one in my purse nearly all the time, as no matter what I am wearing or where I am going, this will look good. Definitely recommend!

on 10/8/2015 10:42:00 AM

This is a great everyday color for me and it goes with everything. When I use it over a lip primer (I use the too faced lip insurance), I don't have to touch it up throughout the day except for after eating. Even after eating it doesn't look too bad. Out of my 35 or so lipsticks, this one is the easiest to deal with having on all day, so I wear it most days. I don't find it to be drying at all.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was holding onto the remnants of this lipstick that my mother got as GWP, but after several years, it had started to smell/taste weird.

This is not a bronze, but a metallic rose. The colour is slightly too frosty for me. It doesn't last long on lips, nor does it have any moisturising properties. Plus, the plastic green packaging is pretty uninspiring.

There are better drugstore lipsticks at a much better price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

IIII love clinique prducts, this is more a of a pink-bronze instead of pink bronze, no brownish gold, it's a different kind bronze, This is not whazt I expected. The colour is nice,a nd this is a differnet lipstick with the newest silver tube and a bamboo like cover-top. It comes out as a very light pink-mauve with bronze (brown and gold) undertones instead, they should of named this pink-bronze. Not exactly a wine, but pinkish brown is the answer. It's moisturzing, but I have to not put a coating on, I must put it on full force for seeing the colour results. Oh well, this isn't the best or worst lipstick, it left a lipstan, somethuig I didin't expect from clinique, it didn't hurt ,, but I saw a darkish pink stain on my lipsx while and when it wore off in the mirror, than is proof, thattherres pink in there. I gave this lipstick a chance, I love most clinique products especially plummy colours. This lipstick here will not be repurchased. i feel like I wasted my money. I saw it looked nci in the tube and I swatched ita nd tried it ona nd it looked nice, but when I got used to it, not so great. Not a big deal.

on 2/26/2013 8:39:00 AM

This is a nice lipstick, on me its a MLBB color with a hint of metallic shimmer. The name of the color is misleading, I dont see much bronze in it at all, more nude peachy pink. It doesnt have any special lasting abilities, and its not super glossy. It is fairly average but not in a bad way. There are so many different lipsticks out there that I doubt that I would buy this again. However, I certainly wouldnt be disappointed if I received this in one of the Bonus Time gifts.

on 9/6/2011 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Beautiful color and creamy texture!! I got this in a GWP thinking it was just a filler product for Clinique to get rid off, but instead its a nice pinkish lipstick with gold hue which is versatile enough to pass for pink, peach, brick terracotta color, or even red clothing. This is enough color stain on the lips throughout the day. Im glad I got this. I probably will not purchase since its not a wow shade, definitely enough dupes out there.

on 7/22/2011 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I received this as a gift with purchase ages ago. I tossed it into my makeup drawer, not giving it much thought.
The other day, I was going for a natural, beachy vibe, came across this and thought, "Why not?"
WOW - I *adore* this lipstick. How could I not have tried it sooner? It's the perfect bronze-nude shade with a touch of pink. (Often I find that bronze lipsticks resemble the color of new pennies and they contrast hideously with my skin tone.) This shade is just right, and the texture is amazing too. Usually I have to apply gloss and/or balm with my lipsticks (even the higher-end ones like Chanel), but I can wear this lippie by itself and my lips feel moisturized.
Another thing worth mentioning - something about this color & the amount of shimmer create fuller-looking, pouty lips. Always a plus in my book.

on 5/21/2011 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

rave! rave! rave! my secret to a PERFECT nude lip! I have rather pigmented lips so if I dont use a primer, light colors still end up looking dark. what I do is use elf's eyeshadow primer BEFORE putting this on. And voila! pink, lips that look good with smokey eye.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I received this lipstick as part of my gift with purchase at Macy's and it looks very pretty! It' adds a nice, bronzy shine to your lips and makes me look more tanned. I can't wait to buy a full sized one of these!