Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Drying Lotion

3.5

Isopropyl Alcohol,Aqua (Water,Eau), Calamine, Camphor,Sulfur, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Talc,Glycerin, Salicylic Acid

on 10/15/2017 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Love this so much because so far there's no product that comes close. It is so reliable for reducing size of blemishes and also whiteheads! It also eliminates redness the next day and u can just feel it drawing all the toxins from your skin. Just apply moisturizer the next day, it doesnt really dry out your skin that much. Would repurchase again and again.

on 10/8/2017 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had thoughts when i first bought it. I have an oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin and buying this RM97 for a small bottle really questioned me if it's gonna work or wasting my money. I had a large painful cystic acne (with no head) on the middle of my eyebrows and was embarassed to go out with my contact lens so I decided to wear my glasses all the time I had that cystic acne. I bought the drying lotion at Sephora and tried it out at night (and went ahead to sleep) the next day. In the morning, I got up rushing to the mirror because i couldn't wait to see the results on my cystic acne. And boy! Lemme tell you it works WONDER!! The crystic acne had reduced in size and it leaves me with no mark at all. I went back to school in that morning and my best friend complimented me that my cystic acne is no more to be seen. Now i'm still gonna use this everytime I breakout and it's a lifesaver. 100% would repurchase.

Also, I rarely have cystic acne now eversince I use this product. Only small zits and small pimples and just blemishes from my past pimples extracted by unexperienced cosmodermatologist :( never again to have facial with untrusted people!!

I keep this with me everywhere it speeds up the healing of my cystic acne I wouldn't waste my time on anything else. It doesn't work 100% of the time but it's sure better than anything the dermatologist or skincare consultants have recommended for me

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After my finally trying this product, I had to leave a review to help other people in my position with acne. I have regular "adult acne" but since I was 17 I've also had severe cystic acne. My dermatologist actually wrote an article about me in the journal for dermatology back in the 90's regarding the more liberal use of Accutane on young patients due to potential severe scarring because my acne was so severe. I was left with scars more present than most, and even after 2 rounds with Accutane in the 90's and at present I'm on several antibiotics -oral and topical, I still have cysts that can grow to the size of quarters. Cleansing and skin care is great, but it doesn't help the cysts from forming.
Well, recently I had an Amazon credit and decided to use it before it expires. I chose this. I never imagined it might be better than a prescription, not in a million years. I had several smaller acne bumps (large for most, small compared to my 2 additional cysts.) I had the 2 cysts fixed but the lumps were still present. I followed the directions: I did not shake the bottle, dipped a cotton swab into the sediment, pulled it up through the clear liquid and dotted it on...
First, it dries immediately and looks very silly. I dotted it on my 2 smaller pimples (active, no whitehead yet) and on my 2 giant cysts which had no white heads either. It takes months to wait until a cystic pimple can be "cleared" through draining, so I thought why not? I bought this solution, let's see...well, I went to sleep with pink dry dots that stung slightly when the solution was applied.
When I woke up, I'd forgotten I'd applied it. It had dissolved into my skin. "Wow, my skin looks amazing, I must be healing," I thought...then wait! That solution. Then, where are the pink dots?
Apparently, the dried dots dissolved into my skin and my cysts were about a third of the size they were the night before -after weeks of them being huge. Normally when I touch one, it hurts like a pimple, but not anymore. The smaller pimples I'd dotted were all gone. Nothing but a small flake of skin that flicked off when I touched it. The large cysts were nothing but small lumps under the skin that are nowhere near the size they were last night. This is supposed to work on mainly whiteheads but this did work well for my older bumps and new pimples. I am so glad I found it. It really removed a lot of the healing time.

on 8/21/2017 7:13:00 AM

Have only been using it for two days, but it has done nothing. Im disappointed with this product but I will review again in a week.

This product smells so awful! Makes my nose burn and my head become so dizzy every time I use this. But I can bear it because this tiny cute thing works on me like magic.

I breakout like every single day and everytime I put this on my acne, be it adult acne or hormonal acne, it works so wonderfully! Of course it need to 2-3 days to make those acne dissappear but I won't complain about it. This is the only effective acne spot treatment I've ever been use in my life!

I also felt sharp sting when I applied this but it only happened for seconds. I'm going to make this product in my permanent list on my top shelf

on 7/14/2017 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this once years ago and didn't realize it should not be shaken before use. Shaking it up, it did not dry pimples up or make them come to a head. I have normal skin and seldom get zits. I found that 4%f benzoyl peroxide products were far more effective. I think I must have been influenced by something I should not have allowed to influence me, a blog or a magazine article because I read that it should not be shaken and I decided to have it on hand again in wait for zits. No shake, my ass. It makes no difference. Two zits appeared, probably the result of a facial. Applied this religiously each night for days. It did nothing, no drying, no bringing the zits to a head.

on 7/8/2017 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Overall - 4
Price - 3
Packaging -3

I'm on my 3rd bottle.
this has worked wonders on my little spots/acne when I get them. Sometimes takes 2-3 days for the really tough ones. I use it when I feel the itching of a zit coming and usually nothing shows up the next day.
It takes down a lot of the redness well.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The only thing that dries up my hormonal breakouts over night!!!!

on 6/27/2017 10:21:00 PM

Love this product! Pimple will dry after 1-2 days.