Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

3.4

Isopropyl Alcohol,Aqua (Water,Eau), Calamine, Camphor,Sulfur, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Talc,Glycerin, Salicylic Acid

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I don't think this really did anything to my face. I was hoping it would help dry out my problem areas but I feel like it didn't do much. It's soothing and adds a nice tingle to the area but I don't see many results. Maybe I'm impatient but I feel like it doesn't work.

on 6/23/2016 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have acne-prone skin, and this has to be the best product ever. I have been to the dermatologist, taken medicine and many creams.I have tried every cream in the world, and nothing works better than this. It is worth the hype ;)

To Read all 593 Reviews, Login or Join

I have never loved a product so much that I felt the need to leave a review for it. I have been struggling with deep, cystic acne for over 4 years now and tried everything INCLUDING the kitchen sink - home remedies, OTC washes, every gimmicky product that claims to be the ‘best acne treatment ever’, and every prescription available. After so long with no results I felt defeated and decided to (try to) accept that I would just have to live with the terrible acne acne. After seeing Kylie post a snapchat of her using this product, I ordered it in a Jenner-fuelled frenzy (embarrassing, I know). I didn’t even read reviews before I ordered, which is very unlike me. Turns out being a sucker for celebrity marketing actually paid off - this drying lotion is a literal miracle worker. It shrinks ALL my pimples down to almost nothing overnight - even those deep ‘under the skin’ cystic ones. After two or three nights of spot treating, the pimples are completely gone. If it didn’t expire I would buy enough bottles to last me a lifetime because I honestly don’t know what I would do if they discontinued it or changed the formula. The only downside is that it seems to rub off quite quickly, but this might only be a problem for me as I am a side-sleeper and all my acne is around my lower cheek and jaw. For the price and the payoff, you can’t go wrong - I would pay $100 for a bottle of this stuff. Whether you have minor acne or acne so bad you are embarrassed to be at home without makeup, I encourage you to try this product. After 4 years I FINALLY remember what it feels like to have clear skin!

I've use this product for over 10 years and it has been a life saver for those horrible pimples that simply won't go away. Originally the product came in a glass bottle only but now they make it in a plastic jar which is great for traveling. I use a q-tip and dab a small amount in the pink solution and clear liquid that surrounds it. At first it slightly burns when applied but then has a soothing, cooling affect. Easy to wash off in the mornings. Great overall product.

on 5/13/2016 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this product because I saw Kylie Jenner claiming it makes pimples go away overnight and anything that can make pimples go away- I WANT. First day I used it, I was amazed by how it dries out the breakout and the pimple does decrease in size overnight, however, it doesn't go away completely until you use it 2-3 times on the same area. Though, t's really hard to completely wash off the next morning or whenever you wash it. I don't mind all this but the thing that makes me want to throw this away is the fact that it leaves a dark acne spot after the pimple is gone. I tried it in 3 different areas and it left dark spot behind on every one.

on 5/7/2016 12:54:00 PM

My skin suffered an allergic reaction to Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate oil which I wanted to love so badly (but that's another story) and this stuff is bringing my skin back to where it was before the clustered bumps and cystic acne. This has salicylic acid in it, which, I've come to know that my skin loves. It doesn't make the pimples disappear immediately but it either stops them from getting bigger or it makes them come to a head quicker. Love it. I just hate the extra step of having to dip a cotton bud in it. I'm wondering what'll happen when the pink stuff significantly reduces.. will my cotton be able to reach it? Oh well that's for another day's worry.

Another thing I want to say is the price. Its RM70+ here in Malaysia :/ That's really steep, but because of its effectiveness, I'm willing to shell out. Plus how often will I be running out of this stuff anyway..

on 4/27/2016 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Dries zits quickly, and love the glass bottle

on 4/22/2016 7:18:00 AM

Definitely love this product! A huge lifesaver, doesnt exactly dry out my pimple OVERNIGHT, but defintely two days after is completely gone.

The only thing is, the alcohol graduallydecreases so the product is left at the bottom, where it starts getting a little crusty. But maybe that's because I've has it for so long.

If this doesnt work for you, maybe make sure that you let the lotion conpletely dry before going to sleep, and do not pick at it.

on 4/19/2016 2:46:00 AM

I would rate this product a zero if possible, I've been using it everyday for the past month to get rid of a blemish and it's still on my face, i bought this hoping it would be gone within a week since that is what everyone reviews it as. It's a bit pricey because the product is so small. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I'm very disappointed, I expected better results.

on 4/17/2016 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This product is great. I have cystic acne and this helps clear it out in a matter of days. Some smaller pimples clear up over night. It's great. I'm sorry it doesn't work for some people. My advice is to let it dry completely before going to bed. I will definitely buy this product when it runs out. Price is decent too!