Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes in Mangue

No Image

4.1

on 8/22/2010 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a lovely peachy coral on me and quite a creamy gloss when compared to some of the other shades. I can use on its own but i like to layer over the top of a coral lipstick for adding shine. The smell is quite nice - citrusy but not much like mango! Nice gloss if you like peachy/corally shades. Long lasting too which is brill!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

First off, I just love juicy tubes in general. They're really shiny (really sticky), taste nice and come in a squeezy tube.

I got Mangue in a 3-pack at the airport. Its a sheer corally orange gloss, tastes delicious (like, you know, mango juice or ice-cream rather than real proper mangos), and just makes my lips look juicy. Very sexy.

Perfect for GGGs.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Such a pretty and flattering shade of corally pinky-peach with a lustrous high shine! But. The SMELL. I love succulent real mangoes, but I can't abide the smell of this gloss, and consequently I hardly ever reach for it.

on 11/17/2006 2:48:00 PM

Really smells like mango! A much more creamier formulation than Fraise I think, but it imparts a very odd kind of colour on my lips, have to be wary when I use this.

on 1/17/2008 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I really like this product. This is my very first Juicy Tube. I love the mango smell and also the colour. It stays forever without reaply. The only problem I have with it is I really need to be carefull and not aply to much or else I end up with orange lines on my lips. With this a little goes a long way. Can't wait to buy more Juicy Tubes but here in Portugal they are quite expensive (16 Euros).

This lipgloss was super shiny and never needed reapplying. However i didnt really like the color and also it had an fruity scent but it wasnt really mango-y. It is kinda of an obnoxious orange color. It is quite sheer and the glitter is very very fine. Out of all the Lancome lipglosses that i own, this one doesnt really jump out at me and make me want to apply it every day. Thus i probably wouldnt want to buy it again.

love LOVE this juicy tube! a very pretty opalescent peachy color, looks scary in the tube but came off as a sheer peachypink on my lips. definitely smells and tastes like mangos! it's a european exclusive color; one of my faves (and I have 30 juicy tubes)! get this if you can! made my lips very shiny, and lasts for a while!

on 2/16/2005 12:28:00 PM

This is a gorgeous peachy colour and although I am quite pale it would look great with a tan. The smell is gorgeous and it feels like I can taste real mango.

on 6/4/2006 2:33:00 AM

My mom bought me the Tutti Frutti gift set when she visited Germany in February. Out of all the colours, Mangue, was immedeatly appealling. It smells REALLY good ( much better than Peche...which is a shame cause the color is gorgeous...), and it gives me really nice juicy looking peachy lips! It tastes good too ;)

on 9/20/2005 9:25:00 AM

I really like this Juicy Tube, it smells exactly like Mango and on lips it differs from most Juicy Tubes (clear, pink glossy) and appears peachy pearlescent. Like all Juicy Tubes, it is a little sticky but a pleasure to wear!