OPI Friar Friar Pants On Fire !

OPI Friar Friar Pants On Fire !
OPI - Friar Friar Pants on Fire

4.7

on 12/7/2011 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This fiery rich red with a slight copper red shimmer is perfect for December cold and Christmas parties! I have warm pale skin (pasty redhead) and this gorgeous shimmering red is made for me it seems.

It warms me right up. It's like looking into a fire. It has life to it. DH loves it on me. He isn't fond of muddy or muted shades.

I wear it on my toes summer and winter because it is a seasonless classic red. But in the run up to Christmas (and the fall) there is no better red with the possible exception of A Oui Bit of Red which is another favorite of mine in a true clear red, neither warm nor cool.

Wear time is excellent. The shimmer bits always help with wear. It applies easily not too thick or too runny. I don't notice any staining that is worse than any other red. They all do stain a bit but base coat helps.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I got this colour put on my toes when I got a pedicure once and I absolutely loved it! Some say it's a little overwhelming but I really adore the bright red with the gold/almost silver sheen it's got going on.

I went in for a manicure today and got it put on my nails (since I ALWAYS get red nails, no matter what) and I was tired of the bold reds out there, so I chose this when I remember I had it on my toes and I adore it so much!

Two coats is more than enough for me, then a coat of a quick drying formula and I'm ready to go, definitely repurchasing!

Originally, I was looking for any red polish by OPI. Of all the polishes, I decided to choose this because of the gold shimmer. I LOVE this! This is by far the best red polish I've ever tried. All I need is one coat of this and for the price of just $4, I would definitely buy again!

on 2/16/2010 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

How can i describe this? Possibly the brightest polish i have ever seen, almost neon fiery red with a liberal dose of gold glitter. a little too much going on for my own personal taste, and i hate that the bottle i bought didn't have the new salon brush. the consistency is average, 2 coats makes for decent opacity, but the color is just too intense for my super pale skin. It can be ok on the toes in august when i'm at my tannest, but otherwise, i'm pretty underwhelmed. I will not be buying again.

on 11/20/2009 11:13:00 AM

Cute name great reddish color!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Warm, shimmery bright but very saturated red; actually completely flattering and not at all clownish on warm FFF me, which I wouldn't have expected. I had this applied over gel acrylics in a salon and thus can't comment on the usual brush, price, dry time etc., but I may very well buy a bottle of this gorgeousness for myself.

on 7/28/2009 2:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Gorgeous color. It's a warm, golden orangey-red. It's very wearable in any situation. Would definitely repurchase!

on 7/26/2009 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Beautiful color. I would call this more of a bright pink than a red.

on 3/6/2009 1:19:00 AM

I just got this polish today and painted my nails. I love red polish and this is gorgeous! A slightly warm red with a gentle gold shimmer. Compared to Big Apple Red and OPI Red, it's a bit lighter and softer. I wish I could get this color in a lipstick!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this fiery red color. It's bright and cheerful and fun. It's a shiny candy apple red that is a little on the warm side. It has a very subtle gold tint to it. OPI's description of this color is "a red so hot it's almost scandalous" and it's in their 2003 fall/winter British collection. This is definitely one of my favorites from that collection.